Characters

Chakylah

Hey Wassup Bitchez??! I am Chakylah Session.I am 16.I love to sing dance and rap.I am not the type of Chick u mess with.If u think that u can just play me u got another thing Comeing to you.I am Mexican, Black, and Idian.I have eyes that change color from brown, black, blue, and gray. I LOVE THE RANGERS!!! Me and my home girls Hunny and Sonia now how to jerk and everything. I am a tom boy.I really love langston♡!! I love Jordans and all that!! I am soft but then again I don't play that funny shit!! I Have four tattoo 1 . R.G.O.K.Y 2.Baddie 3.Real one 4.Ranger Chick.I have a lip piercing.Thats Good For Know Peace!!

Hunny

Hey Nigga!! Wassup my name Hunny Unique. I am 17.I love to sing dance and I can rap my ass off.I am India and black.I have eyes that change three colors blue, gray, and brown.I am not the bitch u call "tryin to be hard" no nigga I am hard.I hate fake Bitchez and if u get in my face shit is going down.I love The Rangers!! I mostly like Julian cause that nigga sexy asf!! Me and my homies Chakylah and Sonia jerk we have a group called "RangerChicks" Yep we know everything.I am Tom boy I really love Jordans and things like that.I am in to snapbacks. I have 2 tattoo 1 . R.G.O.K.Y 2.BadBitch.I have snake bites on my lip.Well this is all me...Bye Nigga!!!

Sonia

Wassup Tho?? I am Sonia Chrams.I am 16.I am a singer dancer and a rapper.I Love to Jerk!! I Love The Rangers!!! Most likely Day-Day he is just ughh...I love my too bitchez Chakylah and Hunny. I am Mexican and Black!! I am a tom boy.I love the Jordans snapbacks and shit.I am like the sweet one in the group but if anybody fuck with me then I am go Crazy!! My eyes change colors like blue, green, and brown.I am the only child.Love Basketball as well as Chakylah and Hunny.I am funny and bubbly and I am helpful. I have a nose piercing and a belly button one.I have 5 tattoo 1 . R.G.O.K.Y 2 . Ranger Chick 3.BadAss 4.Life, Love, and Loyalty 5.RealOne. That's cool.... Bye Babes!!!

Ranger Gang

Langston, Julian, And Day-Day and we are the rangers!! We are all 16 but not Julian.Well we don't have to say much cuz yall know us sooo....Bye Niggas

How u guys like them so far?? Seem cool well let's get in this story cause I know yall wanna see some shit!!!!

-Chakylah