Ma Bby Gurl Hangin With Us!!

Dominique

Ayee wassup thoe? Ma name Dominique O'Shay Cole but yall can call me Nique for short. I am 16 and I am a baddie yuh can talk all that shit but yo ass won't do nothing! I am Mexican,Black, and Indian and ma hair in to ma waist and it's black with red tips I am light skin I am crushin on this boy named Travis Jackson cause he so damn cute mah niqqah! I am Chakylah and them friends we all been close since our moms had us and ain't never gonna stop. I am the only child so I get wht I want but I am not fake or stuck up period I don't talk to fake ppl at all I am a tomboy but I can be a girly girl sometimes I love van and Jordans crop tops and all that shit.. I jerk and dance and sinq everyone knows it nd I been friends with The Rangers since they meet Chakylah at the first concert!! They all so cute but they like ma brothers! I have respect for yuh if yuh have respect for me so bitch if u don't stop ✋ and walk the fuck away from meh.. I lived in Cali but born is Houston so I am from the G.H.E.T.T.O!!! Well I gotta go I am going to Ky house bye!!!

Chakylah POV

Me:"ayee Nique is coming over she out here and she finna stay with us and the boys!"

Sonia:"aww shit when her ass coming?"

Me:"in like 3 mins!" Soon as I said that the door bell rang and ma mom answered it and it was...Nique!!! She had on her purple galaxy shirt with her balck jeans and her purple vans with her black snapback that says,"West Side!" and had on a necklace that says,"Rich" Swag

Nique:"hey yall!"

Us:"hey!" We all came in a group hug and gave kisses and was talkin for an couple minutes. Oh yea i forgot I have on a red  shirt and ma  black booty shorts and ma red vans and ma snapback tht says,"Dope" with ma hair down oh yea I dyed it blonde with black tips turn up!! Hunny had on a blue  crop top with her white ripped jeans and her white vans and her white snapback that says, "Cali Life". Sonia had on her green shirt with her black pants and her black vans with her black hair down and her green snapback that says,"R.o.D" Yea Ik yall thinkin where the boys? They went to the store and Lang had on his black shirt and his brown khakis with his black vans and his snapback that says,"Bruh" Day-Day had on his blue Ranger Gang shirt with his black khakis and his blue vans with his black snapback that says, " Freash!" Julain had on his green shirt with his white khakis and his green vans with his white snapback that says, "#Swag" They should be here in a couple minutes.

Sonia Mom:"hey girls we are going to go down town and then spend the day treating ourself don't do nun crazy just chill bye!!''

Us:"byee!"

Nique:"Girls I got somethings to tell yuh guys like this boy named Kid Lucas-gco"

Me:"wait ma best friend Colony Lucas?"

Nique:"yes and Travis, Diggy, and Jacob"

Hunny:"girl we know them but wht about them?"

Nique:"they are gonna live right next door to yuh guys and they come out here tmrww with us!!"

Sonia:"Turn up!"

Me:"ayee ma dad callin me hold up!"

(Phne Convo Dad=Dad Me=Princess)

Dad:"hey bby"

Princess:"hey dad"

Dad:"wydn?"

Princess:"oh nun wbu?"

Dad:"oh nun I wanted to say we come out there tmrww!!"

Princess:"I ain't going to school then!"