Kickin It At Da Beach & Chillin Bruh

Chakylah POV

Hunny:"omg! Wht yall wanna do?''

Langston:"Lets go to the beach todii I just wanna turn up cause we don't got school!"

Julian:"I just got off the phne with ma mom she said they all Chillin nd for us to be at home later cause they got sumin for us?"

Me:"why you say tht with a question?"

Sonia:"yea why?"

Julian:"no because I am not sure nd I wanna know"

Day-Day:"okii enough of that we need to go to the beach it is hot as hell!"

(1 hour later)

Me:"ayee guys I am be back i gott go change"

Them:"all right we gonna be by the ocean! "

I went to the dressing room and put on ma red pok-a-dot top peice and ma black booty shorts tht are covering up ma red bottoms that say Twerk Team in the back. Hunny had hers on she had a blue and white bikini and Sonia had on a purple and white one. We lookin badd lol. I ran out and I see them by the Ocean but the boys is talkin to some girls and One girl have short hair and she lighskin short like about 5'3 and she got a nice body (no homo) she thick in some places but not all and she talkin to Langston. Then there is anthor girl with long black hair and she lighskin and a boy the same height of the other girl and she have on a black and yellow bikini and she just thick nd talkin to Julian. Then there is the last girl she lighskin and thick got black hair with blonde tips and she Thick! She talkin to Day-Day and she got on a blue and green bikini. They all cute let me go meet them I wanna see wht they like. Hunny nd Sonia come running up to me with they things.

Me:"when did they get here?"

Hunny:"soon as yuh left they came and was like Heyy and den gonna say we luv u for who you are we yo biggest fans"

Sonia:"been there done that"

Me:"Well why yuh guys leave?"

Sonia:"cause they was just being distracted so we just waited for you"

Hunny:"yuh now wht let's got meet them they might be coo." We walk up to them.

Day-Day " ayee wassup this here is Monica" The last girl I talked about.

Julian:"this is Indio" the 2nd girl.

Lang:"and this is BeeBee"

Them:"Hii"

Me:"hey this ma girl Hunny nd ma bae Sonia and ma name Chakylah but yuh can call me Ky"

BeeBee:"hey we like yo names but bye boys we gotta go u got our numbers bye!" They walked up to the boys and gave them kisses on the cheeks and walked off lookin at us all stank...Oh hell naw! I was bouta say sumin but Hunny stopped me and gave me that look. Sonia looked mad as hell but she didn't do nun.

Me:*does BeeBee voice*"hey we like yo names but we gotta go nd u got our numbers call us byee!" Walks over to Hunny like the girls did the boys and kissed her on the cheek and Sonia did the same thing to meh!

Langston:"dont be mad ma they coo"

Me:"she was gonna get her neck nocked off did u see the way her ass looked at meh?!"

Julian:"clam yo ass down don't trip we aint gonna talk to them anyway they Ratchets!!"

Everyone:"Hahah no Ratchets!" Lang picked us up and the boys did the same thing and ran towards the water and throw us in there but before I went down i pulled him with meh...Niqqah thought he was doing sumin! We all came back up laughin.