Come On Brother Let's Pray

Julian POV

I don't even know what just came out of ma mothers mouth?? I have so many mixed emotions I am mad, sad, and I don't know what to do. Soooooo Chakylah is ma baby sister and they been keeping it from not only me but everyone??

Me:"hold the hell up"

Chakylah:"you guys are telling me that Julian Alexander Goins is ma brother or should I say Julian Alexander Harris.?"

Tip/Dad?:"yes he is your brother Chakylah"

Ky:*cries*"wtf?? How could yall keep me away from ma own flesh and blood?"

Lang:"calm down plzz"

Me:"calm down? Yuh want us to calm down?!! Nigga I just found out that ma sister is Chakylah and I haven't been there for her and yuh want us to calm down fuck yuh mean?!" At this point me and Chakylah just got up and walked away with them calling us.

Chakylah POV

At this point ma nigga we all just walked out and didn't care about wht they was talkin bout. We just ran anywhere intell we went into a ally and Julian was mad hot.

Julian:*punches wall*"fuck my life"

Me:*cries*"juju please?"

Julian:*slides against wall and cries*

Me:*walks to him and hugs him*"Julian plzz don't cry I hate to see yuh like this"

Juju:*hugs back*"all these years I thought my father was dead and I never thought I had another sister but I do and I am sorry *crying* sorry that I wasn't there for yuh when you needed help or when yuh wanna talk to someone cause I should have I luh yuh so much lil sister and I am here to stay know"

Me:*cries*"I luh yuh too"

Julian:"that also means no nigga till yuh 88"

Me:*laugh * " anything for ma bro" Just then he pulls out his phone and puts it on "God is able" (upp top) I knew right there that we need to pray.

Me:'lord I am calling on yuh todii tht me and brother really connect to eachother and stay together cause we have so many lost years we need to make up I know we may seem bad but in our heart there is plenty of goodness just be with all ma sisters and brothers tonight help me and Julian handle this the right way and I wanna say to yuh thank yuh God for bringing me ma brother Amen."

Julian:"Amen baby girl, you hungry?"

Me:"No but can we get a milk shake..?"

Julian:"let's go I am race yuh!" He starts to run and I start laughing this boii here is crazy lol. I was mid way to him cause this nigga got some long ass legs so it makes it harder for me to catch up. I finnaly catched up and he just keep running fatser I see the sign Milk Shake Shop and I look back and Julian wasn't there??

Me:"Julian!!" Just then someone comes and puts me on their shoulders I look to see Julian had me on his shoulder.

Julian:"know we both won!" Nigga really I could have won. We walked in with me on his back this time.

Cashier Lady/Nicole:"hello wht would yuh guys have todii"

Me:"can I get a strawberries and banana milkshake?"

Julian:"anything baby girl and make tht too for me that's the shit"

Me:*hits him in the head*"shut up boii" We picked a table to sit at and waited for our number to be called. Soon as we sat they called,21 I walked up their and got it and walked back. I gave it to Julian when I sat down he just looked at me.