Let Him Be Okii!

Chakylah POV

Lucas:"hey bbygirl wake up.?"

Me:*yawns*"wassup.?"

Lucas:"yuh gotta get up for your girls day and plus I wanna tell yuh I am leaving''

Me:"aww bby boii I love yuh much nd I ama see yuh later''

Lucas:"I love yuh too nd stay safe''

Me:"I will nd yuh stay safe too I love yuh!!"

Lucas:*laughs*"I love yuh too!"

I got up and gave him a kiss and he kissed back and grabbed my ass and I bit his lower lip... O LAWDD!  He slipped his tongue into my mouth and we was makin out...He broke it up and smiled nd grabbed my ass again!

Lucas:"I love yuh again bbygirl''

Me:"I love yuh too!''

I went to the bathroom and brushed ma teeth and washed ma face and then I put on (outfit on thee side of all thee girls) Then I went downstairs and saw all the girls sayin aww to sumin nd sayin she nasty!

Me:"hey"

Sonia:"Hey Mrs.Freak''

Me:"wht?" Hunny showed me the pic she took and it was me and Lucas n's he was grabbing my ass and I was bitting his lower lip and they posted it!

Nique:"I took thee pic'' I looked at her and i playfully slapped her.

Me:"bitch''

Nique:"love yuh too hoe!"

Juju:"aye whts with all tht damn yelling?"

Me:"she took a pic of Lucas grabbing ma ass and me bitting his lip! Nd posted it''

Lang:"thts fucked upp but heyy!''

Day-Day:"gewd morning where yall going.?''

Hunny:"Thee park"

Juju:"looking like tht?"

Us:"wht?''

Day-Day:"Yall look like yall finna go to the mall or club''

Me:"mmk bye we finna leave early''

(1 hour @ thee park)

Me:"push me higher bruh!!"

Nique:"I am!!'' We been hangin out since like 12 buh know it's 2!

I jumped off cuss Shay (Lucas mom) was callin me.

Nique POV

I was pushing Ky buh she got on the phne.

Hunny:"push me"

Me:"No niqqah yuh push me!!"

Sonia:'yall both push me!"

Ky:"Noo not him no no no!!"*drops phne nd drops to the floor*

Me and thee girls run up to her and she was crying!

Sonia:"wht happend? "

Ky:*cries*"Lucas got into a car crash a couple minutes ago nd I need to get there!" We all jumped in the car and zoomed there. I called up the boys and told them to meet us there at the hospital they on they way.

(Hospital)

Chakylah POV

We been in the hospital for 3 hours and I been cryin non stop!

Dad:"shh bbygirl''

Me:"Dad I cnt why him my bby?''

Dad:"idk bby'' The doctor came out and looked at us and called us over. I ran and got up fast!

Me:"plzz is he okii??"

Doc:"He is in a coma and he hasn't woken up and he lost a lot of blood there is a 30% chance he would wake up'' I dropped to the floor and Shay cams right there and cried with me!

Me:"this is some bull shit I cnt believe this my bby boii I told em I love em but I want em back I cnt deal without him!!''

Julian:"sister plzz stop crying''

Me:"can I go see him?"

Doc:"yea" I walked to his room and he was pale and he looked life less.

Me:*kisses his lips*"Hey bby I want yuh to know I love yuh so much and I am here for yuh and yuh are awake ik yuh are u ain't dead u just sleeping.  I want yuh to stay strong 4 me and even though yuh may not here me I love yuh so much and I am be lookin for the bitch tht did this too yuh! I ama kill em bby I love yuh forever"

I walked out and went to my car and got the gun he always kept in there in case anything happen. The girls came out and saw.

Me:"like bonnie and Clyde I ama kill these bitches and become leader till ma bby come back!"

Gurls:"let's do this shit''

Comment&Vote

They finna be pimps yall get ready!!