Spending The Day With The Rangers

Chakylah POV

Hunny:"Omg they comeing towards us what do we do?"

Sonia:"Chill act urself girl that's what we always do when ppl come over to us."

C&S:"Okay"

Okay they are all so sexy in person too!! Day-Day got on a yellow shirt with some black jeans on and his black and yellow Jordan 8 with his R.G.O.K.Y hat on.Langston had on a red shirt with some black jeans and his red and black Jordan 23 on and his black "Ranger Gang" hat on.Julian had on a blue shirt on and some white jeans on and his blue and white Jordan 11 on with his blue R.G.O.K.Y hat on .Damn we all match like we are couples!!! Well that's good and such a shock.

Langston:"Wassup u guys"

Girls:''Wassup tho!!"

Julian:"What is ur name baby?"He was asking Hunny.

Hunny:*blush * " Hunny"

Julian:"So cute Hunny!!"

Langston:"Wassup ma?"He asking me!!

Me:"wassup I am Chakylah but u can call me Ky"

Langston:"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady!!"

Me:*blush*"Thank u"

Day-Day:"What's yo name baby " He was asking Sonia

Sonia:"My name is Sonia but u can call me sunny tho!"

Day-Day:"Pretty name ma"

Sonia:*blush*"Thank u!!"

Me:"Well u met us and we are The RangerChicks!!"We all said.

Langston:"Well u met us and we da Rangers!!"They all said.

Me:"We know we love u all"

Langston:"Love our fans too"

Sonia:"U guys want to hang out with us today?"

Me:"Likee At Sckewl U Don't Have Too I Mean If U Want Too Cause I Know yall Just Got Here"I said nervous and really fast.

Julian:"Calm down sis we would love too very much".

Me:*blush* " Okay"

We all walked to the office with them and we all got the same class with eachother!!! We all are going to English right know. All the girls are giving us stank looks like always we were almost in until some boy said saonething.

Boy:"The Ranger are hanging out with The RangerChicks!!!"

Omg I just realized that lol.We all go in class and tbh the boys are making all of us laugh and we doing the same.We talked and learned more about eachother and we all have the same things in common and I think that is cool.They all asked the girls if we can be friends with them we all said yes of course me and Langston were talking.Sonia and Day-Day were talking and Julian and Hunny were talking too.They keep making us blush and know all i could do was laugh cause i never thought this would happen to all of us but i am really glad.

Teacher:"Chakylah Julian Langston Day-Day Hunny And Sonia what's so funny?"

Me:"That Wig it is falling"

Class:"Laughing"

Teacher:"What's so funny?"

Langston:"Ur wig bitch"

Julian:"Ur upper lip cause I smell it from here".

Day-Day:"Yo saggy tits".

Hunny:"U du me bitch why do u teach?".

Sonia:"Why do u? Shit u ain't even teaching u always trying to holla at the young boys".

Me:"Thts True cuz man every since school started to liked all the boys u hoe word around here is u slept with all of em!!"

Everyone:"Ohh".

Teacher:"All of u Office Right Know!!".

Everyone:"Bye U Old Ass Bitch!!"

Langston:"Tht was fun and crazy nigga"

Everyone:"Ikr" We all walked down to the office and see the  principal and he don't look happy.Time For Shit To Go DOWN!!

WHT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? THAT WAS FUNNY BUT IT WAS SO IT COOL.VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YA!!!