The Beginning Of Something Wonderful, Or Terrible, Who Knows?

FOR ONCE THE COVER OF A STORY IS ACTUALLY DRAWN BY ME!!!

Important note!!! In this, it was not Connor who died but one of Evan's close friends-uh, let's name him Justin. Evan ended up starting the Justin Project and everything else is still the same except Evan was actually friends with this person, Connor's still alive and crap and yep. Also, Evan still got close to Connor's family because Cynthia found it super nice and cute he started this project and wanted to help. So yeah. It's a better version. No lying or deceiving people XD. Also, Evan never had a crush on Zoe and Jeremy only sees Christine as a friend after the SQUIP incident. OH AND JEREMY STILL DID THE PLAY BECAUSE HE WAS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING IT BEFORE CHRISTINE DID I THE MUSICAL, SO YEAH.

Jeremy sat on the outside stairs, bouncing his leg as he waited. His dad had just gotten re-married and they had just finished packing up their house to go move to a new one. The house they had bought was a two-bedroom house, one bedroom for his dad and his new mom, and one for Jeremy and his new brother.

Jeremy had met the kid a few times and from what Jeremy could tell, the kid was just as nervous of a wreck as he was. He was also very into plants and trees, which Jeremy actually found pretty cool. Jeremy and the other boy had met up a few times and all times were good, they hung out a little at the wedding, but they mostly talked to others.

But now, Jeremy was going to be living with this kid. Oh, God, this was going to be so strange.

A few other things that Jeremy knew about his new brother is that he was friends with this one kid, Justin, but Justin ended up killing himself for unknown reasons. Because he was friends with him and thought that he shouldn't be forgotten, he started the Justin Project, which was really cool actually in Jeremy's opinion.

So Jeremy was alright with this, but he was still a lot nervous about having to share a room with this kid. Jeremy did certain.... Things he didn't want anyone knowing.

Also, there were a few more questions floating in his head. Would this kid be okay with his bisexuality? Can he tell this kid about his whole S.Q.U.I.P. scenario? Would this kid tell his parents when, if, he found out about how many drugs he did, or like, things he smoked?

JEremy was snapped out of his thoughts when Mr. Heere tapped his shoulder. "Ready kid?" he asked and Jeremy nodded, standing up and walking to his dad's truck. A moving van was parked behind them and Jeremy watched as someone closed up the back. Jeremy took his seat in the truck and buckled up, biting his nails as hey started driving.

"Jeremy, the house is really nice! It's too floors and there's a gaming room so you and Michael can still have your date-nights." Mr. Heere said and Jeremy's face flushed. "It's not-we aren't-" Jeremy started his sentences over and over again and Mr. Heere laughed. "I'm just messing with you, son. The house is also closer to your school so you won't have to take the bus. You can walk with your new-brother everyday. It'll give you some bonding time."

Jeremy nodded. He was glad it was closer and he wouldn't need to wake up an hour earlier than school started to get on the bus. But he had to walk with the kid so you knows? It could be really awkward.

Ten minutes later though, they arrived at the new house. It was big, well, not necessarily, but it was bigger than Jeremy's old house. "Woah." Jeremy muttered and he walked to the moving van, taking out all of his boxes and carrying them up one by one to his room.

"Where is your wife?" Jeremy asked once he moved all his stuff in, taking note that half the room was already set up with a bed, nightstand and bookshelf, a few more boxes against the wall.

"She's your mother now, and she is getting her son a treat or something." Mr. Heere answered, carrying Jeremy's bed box upstairs. "Okay." Jeremy mumbled and started to unpack all the stuff he needed.