Chapter 5

WARNING: smexy scene ahead people. people under 16 are advised against reading

~°~°~

Yugyeom P.O.V

I was scrolling through my phone when I heard the bathroom door and saw Jungkook walk out with just a towel wrapped around his small waist. I hungrily gazed, letting my eyes wander to the water droplets running down the young omega's chest. I followed the wet trails down to his pelvis before my eyes snapped up to his face. I felt the blush burn against my cheeks as Jungkook walked past me to go to his closet. It's been a while since I've seen the small boy without a shirt, and apparently within that span, the omega became a muscle pig. I kinda like it.

I looked down at my phone in an attempt to ignore the painful bulge against my pants. He's your best friend. This is wrong. This shouldn't be happening. My eyes snapped up when the sound of the towel hitting the floor reached my ears. I saw Jungkook's bare backside, and stared hungrily. I traced his curves with my eyes, watching as his muscles rippled under his soft and supple skin.

I didn't even realise how close I had gotten to him until I heard his breath hitch as my clothed member brushed against his back.

"What are you doing?"

I ignored Jungkook's question and leaned toward his now trembling body. Is he scared? Cold? I pressed my face into his neck and breathed in deeply. Then I licked my lips, effectively wetting them before I went in for the kill. I started carefully leaving trails of wet, open-mouthed kisses on his neck and trailed down to his back. As soon as I wrapped my arms around his body, his poor omega knees gave way and he fell into my arms, a trembling mess.

I slowly turned the boy around so his naked body was facing me, and I could better see his pretty lust filled eyes. I let my hands trail down his body and over his scent glands, causing our scents to mingle in a beautiful way. I was so focused, I didn't realize we were not alone until I felt arms harshly yank me away from Jungkook and onto the floor. I looked up and saw Taehyung cradling the omega, and then felt a harsh blow to my left cheek.

Jimin was pinning me down as Namjoon repeatedly punched my face causing my vision to cloud with white sparks.

"Gyeomie~"

I heard Jungkook whine and struggle from across the room before a particularly harsh blow caused me to black out.

~°~°~

wow that was fun. foursome in next chapter? angry sex is the best sex...lol