Chapter 10

"O-ow owwww!! You're hurting me!" whined Jungkook.

He was sitting on Yugyeom's bed as the alpha wrapped his bleeding shoulder, courtesy of the big scary mean alpha man. The anger and worry that radiated from the alpha mixed with his own (already frantic) pheromones were really getting to Jungkook.

"A-alpha I feel d-dizzy." The omega had a deep frown etched into his soft and delicate features.

Yugyeom continued to blatantly ignore the words coming from the small boy in front of him. As he finished collecting and organizing the clutter of medical supplies surrounding him and making sure he bandaged Jungkook securely, Yugyeom avoided the omega's pained gaze. Yugeom would never admit it, but he felt weak. In that moment, the only thoughts in his mind were those of self-blame. He couldn't protect his best friend, his bond.

"Come on. Lets go to the loft, you owe us an explanation." These first words spoken by Yugyeom were bland and grey. Like lukewarm porridge your gran makes when you're sick. Jungkook shuddered at the analogy. The smaller boy turned into the hallway as instructed, slinking slowly in the direction of the loft. His face held an irritated pout and his posture showed his clear displeasure.

This totally wasn't fair in Jungkook's own mind. He was attacked and hurt by a strange man in the middle of the night. And it had been a bad night to start with anyways, seeing he had no idea of why he was even there!!!

Boys are stupid. This is what the omega concluded.

Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted by Yugyeom who, frankly, was damn tired of standing there while the smaller boy zoned out. He brushed passed the omega while staring straight ahead.

"What the hell Yugyeom!!"

Jungkook was pissed now. He stomped into the loft where Yugyeom had seated himself next to a very tired Ten.

"Are you ready to explain yourself? Why the hell aren't you at the dorms? And why the fuck aren't you dressed? Won't your members want you back soon?"

Yugyeom spat the word "members" like it had a painful and bitter taste on his tongue. He was hurt and confused and just so tired. He knows he had no right to be angry after the hormone driven war he started after sexually assaulting his best friend, but he was recovering from his rut (which ended when the BTS members dragged his floppy body the hell out) and he was always cranky during and after his rut.

"Explain myself? Excuse me?"

Ten stood up and held the omega by his frail and injured shoulders, sensing the rising anger and tension. He did not want to have to pry an angry Jungkook from the alpha's much larger frame. He could hurt himself going after his much larger alpha. Ten snickered to himself at the thought of the tiny omega squaring up against his bond.

Jungkook heard the small sound of amusement and lost it.

"Are you seriously laughing at me!? You guys are treating me like I killed your dog when literally I am bleeding!! I woke feeling sick and sore and needing your dumb ass," he pointed to Yugyeom, "and I ended up almost getting sexually assulted!!"

The two boys before Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes. Neither expected the little guy to blow up like this. But they supposed he had every right to his words.

And that is when Yugyeom took a double take. Sexually assulted? No way... Right next my house too-

Jungkook continued on with his rant, and Yugyeom decided he would ask him about it later.

"You know what? Fuck you!! Both of you! I needed my best friend and instead of that I got hurt. I am so hurt..."

And with those last words, the smallest boy broke down sobbing in Ten's capable arms.

"Kookie..." Yugyeom didn't know what to do.

Ten stared at the two and decided now was the not-so-perfect time to ask the two about their bond. His curiosity may or may not have something to do with Jungkook's members...

"So..."