Chapter 6.5 (smut cont.)

"Jungkook whined. The cockring was cold and he so badly wanted to release, not that he knew that's what he wanted. He wasn't even aware what his body craved.

"Hy-hyung, p-please!" He gasped out, earning a slap on his ass from Jimin.

"He said he would make you cum, baby, so relax. Be a good boy." Jimin smirked before continuing to lick and suck on Jungkook's rim, making him moan loudly.

Jimin finally stuck two fingers in Jungkook, the omega gasping and biting Tae's shoulder once again. Namjoon slowly walked up to the three, admiring the small boy slowly falling apart. The oldest of the four pressed his forehead against Jungkook's and ran his hands over the boy's chest, flicking as his nipples in the process. Taehyung slowly walked over to Namjoon, whispering in the man's ear. Jimin thrusted his fingers in and out of Jungkook at a fast pace, waiting until he got the reaction out of Jungkook that he wanted when he found the right spot.

Jungkooks face was bright red, his nipples being scratched, and he finally let out a scream, his legs wobbling.

"O-Oh,no! No-not there- m-mmm, Hyung!" Jungkook moaned out, his eyes rolling back from the pleasure. Taehyung smirked from across the room, watching Jungkook's reaction every time Jimin hit that spot.

"Jimin? Maybe we should play with him more." Taehyung suggested, Jimin nodding and taking his fingers out, earning a whine from Jungkook who would have collapsed at the sudden absence of his hyung below him if it weren't for Namjoon. With a firm grip on Jungkook's sides he pulled the boy close to his body, arching the younger's hips at a delicious angle toward him. "Taehyung, get the whip. Our omega has been a very bad boy. And Jimin? Put that friend of Jungkook's somewhere outside. I would hate for him to suddenly wake up and interrupt us later."

Taehyung and Jimin look at eachother with a smirk before leaving the room, the door softly clicking behind them. Namjoon looked back at his innocent little pup below him with a smirk, and licked his plump lips in satisfaction.

"Are you ready?"

°~°~°~°

Partial credit of this chapter goes to kookiebunnyo.

~peach