The Amazing, Brendon Urie

Early Life
     Brendon Boyd Urie was born on April 12, 1987 in St George, UT. He moved to Las Vegas when he was two. He was born to parents Grace & Boyd Urie. He is the youngest of five children, who were all raised Mormon. Brendon, however, left the faith around the age of 17. Urie attended Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas, where he met Brent Wilson. Wilson asked Urie to try out for a band he was in, as they needed a new guitarist. He worked at Tropical Smoothie Cafe to pay the band's rent. He would often sing to customers, he sometimes even took requests.

Career
     Urie met Wilson in a guitar class offered in his high school. Wilson asked Urie to try out for the band, Panic! At The Disco, as they needed a replacement. Ryan Ross, at the time, was the lead singer. Urie filled in for Ross at a rehearsal, they were impressed with his vocal abilities, and he was chosen as the lead singer for the band. Panic has released 6 studio albums with Urie as the lead singer. In 2005, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out was released with the hit single "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" reaching up to 1.8 million sales. They later, in 2008, released Pretty Odds. Urie wrote 2 songs off of that album, including "I Have Friends In Holy Spaces" and "Folkin Around." He then wrote "New Perspective" for the movie Jennifer's Body. March 22, 2011, Vices & Virtues was released, following departure of Ryan Ross and Jon Walker. On October 8, 2013, Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die was released. It hit #2 on the Billboard 200. Urie won "best vocalist" in 2014 at the Alternative Press Music Awards. In 2015, drummer Spencer Smith left and the band, and bassist Dallon Weekes departed from the official lineup, becoming only a touring member. That left Urie as a solo member in the band. On January 15, 2015 Death Of A Bachelor was released, making the band their best sales week, and first #1 album. On March 21, 2018 "Say Amen (Saturday Night)" and "F*ck A (Silver Lining)" were released. They also announced a new album and tour, Pray For The Wicked, with the addition of a new bassist, Nicole Row.

     He possesses a lyric tenor vocal range that spans 4 octaves. His range extends from D2 to C7.

Personal Life
     In 2011, Urie announced he was engaged to Sarah Orzechowski. On April 27, 2013, they got married. Urie classifies himself as straight, but states he's truly pansexual. In February 2017, Urie moved out of his Los Angeles home to an unknown location due to excessive fans. He's stated he didn't feel safe in his home. Urie has also stated that at a young age he was diagnosed with ADHD.

     Urie has stated that his biggest influences are Frank Sinatra, Queen, and David Bowie.

I hope you enjoyed reading about the amazing, Brendon Urie. Stay tuned for more amazing celebrities and don't forget to request someone in the comments!