NOTE

NEW NOTE FROM ME

I HOPE YOU READ THIS

Hi !!!

First of all, if you're reading this far, thank you so much for giving this another chance. I really hope you'll like it.

Second, sorry for changing some things cause I realized that I wanted to be more realistic.

I actually only started writing this because I noticed that some of the fanfics about Juan Karlos or even Darren Espanto weren't realistic. Some of them kind of grossed me out to be honest (I'm sorry cause I really don't support the idea of having girlfriends or boyfriends at a very young age) (there's nothing wrong with that but it's just my opinion)

If you wanted a story about them loving each other and whatnot well I suggest you are reading the wrong book because, folks, this is a book about friendship. Maybe a crush here or there but no ((I REPEAT, NO)) girlfriend-boyfriend relationship happening between JK or Darren.

Also, please give this story a chance. It will involve some Filipino actors or actresses so that you can imagine it better.

Lastly, I removed the 'Juan Karlos fanfic' thingy because I kind of wanted it to be broad and uhh you can say that I kind of stopped having a teeny crush on him. But the story will of course have him and Darren.

So, yeah. Thank you for reading this note and I hope you continue reading despite my very very unusual updates.