5-knowing more

"You're seriously gonna bump someone" I warn him with an almost blank expression, I'm pretty sure my slight smile gave it away though. We were still walking towards where ever the guy with a little mic would take us.

"No I'm not, I'm an expert at this" he tells me with a cute smile (I'm not even going to take that back, because he looked cute). Then he continues walking backwards, facing me with a proud smile. Gosh the kid is so tall.

I chuckled then said "you're gonna hit a pole"

This caused him to turn around as I laughed even harder. Obviously, I lied.

"Hey" he said "that wasn't nice"

I shrugged while giggling. We stopped walking a few seconds after. I didn't even notice, but we were outside of the building or hotel or whatever we were in just a few minutes ago

"This is so pretty" I said softly, looking around the huge park. It wasn't the park that looked kiddy with the small slides and stuff.

There was a small pond with a bridge, benches here and there, grass was seriously everywhere except for the little path way, there was a an obstacle course too! The obstacle course was so cool, it started with the net, where you had to crawl under it and get to the other side, then hop on the tree stomps, climb a little wall side wards, crawl into this tunnel, climb a net upwards then slide down the other side, and there was also those tires where you had to place one foot at a time.

"I wanna do the obstacle course" Juan Karlos said, looking at it.

"Ye-" I was cut off by someone

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE JUAN KARLOS" I heard a girl scream right in my ear.

I saw the poor boy's eyes widen slowly, but then covered it up with a smile.

"Yeah" he said, dragging the 'a'

I chuckled as the girl in front of him-the one who screamed at my ear to get the attention of a boy just 2 feet away from her-continuously talked to him like there's no tomorrow. She was telling him how handsome he was and how cute he was and.. Cue the vomit please.

"Someone pass me the barf bag please" I muttered, sure that the two won't hear me since the girl pulled him away from me (literally)

Which is why I was surprised when I heard someone laugh behind me. Like, right behind me. It was a little girl laugh.

My eyes widened as I saw Xyriel Manabat behind me.

"Hello po" She says with a shy smile

"Hi" I say softly "I didn't think anyone would hear me"

She smiles at me "Yon si Emily, paarte arte Lang yon para makuha attention ni kuya Karlos"

"Diba you're in Hawak Kamay with him?" I asked her, even if I already knew the answer.

She nodded her head

"I also watched you in Momay!" I told her excitedly "yung 100 days to heaven"

She smiled shyly "thanks, dun po ako sumikat"

"Yeah, ang cute mo kaya noon" I say "ewan Ko naman Kung cute ka pa ngayon"

Her eyes widen then she says "wow ha"

I laugh a bit then say "joke Lang naman"

A few seconds later, the guy calls us to crowd around him. I notice the cameras surrounding us as the guy talks.

Blah blah, go around, blah blah, cameras will follow you blah blah, make new friends, blah blah, small frizbee, blah, prize, blah blah.

"What do we have to do?" I ask Xyriel

"Wala, play Lang tas make new friends daw" she says looking around "tas pag may nakita ka na maliit na frizbee, yung pinakamadaming naka kuha ay May prize"

"Oh" my smart reply was

"One" "two" "one" "two" "one" "two"

I hear one and two's then I turn to Xyriel again

"Yung one and two, magiging partner sila, gets?" She says. I should really listen to the instructions more.

"Okay thanks"

"One"

Then me, "two" I say

Xyriel says "one" then it goes on and on

"I guess we're partners?" The boy in front of me says

"I don't think you need to guess, it's already obvious" I laugh

-----0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0----

NO HOMEWORK TODAY YESS REST DAYY

HOPE UR ALL SAFE - sept 20