1-Waiting in line

"Jill" I whined, "I'm so hungry"

"Me too" she agreed as we both stepped forward. "But don't worry, we're so near"

I humped as I faced the line in front of me. One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. Six.. Seven.. Us.. Seven.. SEVEN

"Angel!"I whisper-shouted at her, she gave me a look as I continued "Seven more! Seven more then it's us!"

Her eyes widened as she faced the line to count it herself, when she turned back to me she had a huge grin on her face, which mirrored mine.

"Are you excited?" She asked me, her grin still in her face.

"You've known me enough to know the answer to that question" I replied, making my grin even wider. I bet we both look like joker right now.

"I can't believe we're here" she said after a while.

I laughed "Well, we haven't made it in the room yet.. But we're getting there" I said as we both stepped forward.

"Yeah, but who would have thought that we would be here! Even Ana and Marisa don't know we're here!" She said, referring to the fact that our other 2 best friends don't know.

"We'll tell them when we actually pass, dude" I replied as we stepped forward again, making it easier to see the white door where anything can happen.

"If we do get in, that would be so cool!" She said for the millionth time since we stepped foot in this line.

"Yeah, we could become famous" I said, making my stomach tie in a knot at the sound of my best friend and me being famous.

"OMG and when we become famous, we could meet 5SOS!" She said excitedly.

I looked at my best friend, trying not to laugh. She used to be a huge fan of One Direction ("because Harry Styles is perfect" her quote not mine) but then she found 5SOS and now she quotes that "Ashton and I are perfect for each other"

I'm a fan of neither of them, sure I listen to some of their songs but I'm not obsessed with them. The only one I know is Ashton Irwin because Jill talked my ear off about him for a whole day! Telling me about how perfect his voice was, and how his eyes were so pretty and all those stuff.. Cue the vomit please.

"Or rule the world" I joked.

She playfully glared at me before we both stepped forward. The 3 girls in front of us were about 14 or 15. They looked so girly, they were wearing mini skirts and dresses that were super short, heels that were so high, and all those stuff.

I was just wearing jeggings and a white shirt that said "Don't mess with this girl, you'll regret it" matched with a vest. Jill was wearing jeans and a blue shirt that had some flower designs at the bottom.

"Andy?" Jill asked after we took two steps forward.

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me why we're here again? It doesn't feel real"

I rolled my eyes at my best friend.

"We're here to audition to be an actress and model" I replied slowly.

"Andrea Malinaw and Angeline Santos" a firm voice said.

I faced my best friend and we grabbed a hold of each other's hand as we entered the room.

At the moment we entered the room, following the bald guy who called our names, I didn't feel hungry.