Chapter 2: The Memorium Crystal

"Freya!" The old guild members cheered as the mysterious ice blue exceed rushed towards Mira, who warped her hands around her into a tight hug, tears flowing down on both females like a waterfall.  

"Mom," she yelled as she tackled into the waiting hands of Cana, who was bawling out eyes. She hugged the icy blue feline as Cana kept repeating, "I missed you over and over again." before letting her go. 

"Uncle Laxus!" Freya cried out as she rushed towards the lightning dragon slayer. 

"Mom!? Uncle?!?" the newer members screamed. They were surprised, to say the least when Laxus pulled Freya into a hug with tears in his eyes. He pulled out of his hug and held to his eye level.

"I see that you changed quite a bit," Laxus said with a chuckle with small tears in his eyes.

Before

After

(I know that Freya didn't look like this in my author's notes

(I know that Freya didn't look like this in my author's notes. I am terribly sorry but I can explain. The one saw in the description is one I'll be using in flashbacks.  Thanks for understanding-Eternal.)

"Thanks, uncle. I think I like this new look better than the last one," she said with a grin cowering her tear struck face. 

Laxus, with surprising reluctance, let go of Freya when she got tackled by Fairy Tail's resident blue fur ball.  Freya yelped as she got a hold of herself as she returned Happy's hug.

"Big Sis, I missed you," Happy bawled as Freya patted his back trying to calm him down.

"Me too, little bro."

"Eh!!! She's your sister!?!" yelled the newer members as they still warp their heads around this...strange situation.

"Happy, do you know this...exceed?" Carla asked with a strange twinge in her voice(Jealous much?).

Freya pulled out of turned to them and chuckled. "I suppose people here didn't talk about me and father much anymore, eh? I'll introduce myself then. The name is Freya Frost, adopted daughter of Vide Frost. I think you all know at this point about the fact I'm an exceed who is from Edolos but was born on Earthland. I'm also a member of Fairy Tail. It's a pleasure to meet all of you."