Chapter 5: Fall of Fate

Text

Laxus: Normal text/ people who not viewing/ and the present day guild

Laxus: Past dialogue/people viewing the memory of the past

Laxus: Serious tone/speaking in a different language

Laxus: Magic and curse spells/People of the past and present speaking at the same time

Last Time On Eternal Fairy Guardian:

"General!"

Everyone turned around to see a frog-like creature from the Magic Council was on his knees, panting. He took a moment breath as Vide has a panicked look on his face as he sweated bullets.

"Pant*. General. Pant*. Your leave has expired. The council expects you to be back in Era by tomorrow!" the messenger addressed Vide as the figures behind him looked surprised.

"Vide, do you what he is talking about?" Caitlin asks while crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows.

"Hehe, no course not!" he replied while his eyes was twitching.

"General, why are you-" the messenger began to speak but was interrupted by Vide, who quickly put his hand in his mouth while sporting a panicked look

"Vide!" three behind shouts, tired of his nonsense.

With a defeated look, Vide rubs the back of his head while he replies,"Ok, fine! You see-" But then stops as starts have trouble forming his words.

"We see what?"

He rubs his head faster before he answers bluntly, "I-um-work for-um-the Magic Council."

.

.

.

"WHAT!?!" Young Laxus, Caitlin, Gramps, and the newer members scream as white light blasted the guild back to the future.

................................................................................................................................................................

The brilliant glare of the crystal's light faded away as the Fairy Tail open eyes to see their guild again. 

"Huh. Guys we here again!" says Natsu as everyone got spots of their eyes.

"What hell was that? Kids are not meant to lead armies so there is no way he is a general!" Lily angerly states as everyone got orientated.

"That's right, I know he was a general of the Rune Knights but never I heard a person being called that title at such a young age." Lucy questions as everyone else got nervose.

"Yeah, so why was that Council messenger was addressing Vide that way?" Juvia asks. 

Laxus step forward with a reply before he replied, "It's because he joined a couple months prior to meeting me in Magnolia."

"Let me explain. Laxus Right before he came to Magnolia, there was an attempt invasion of Fiore by Bosco's Insurgents. From the official reports, the Rune Knights with the Kingdom's army was sent to deal with them and were highly successful," explained Makarov as the new members nob in remembrance of that year but the Master of Fairy Tail was not finished. He had a dark look as he continued, "Then from what Yajima disclosed with me later on, a boy with white hair with an obsidian black sword in its dark sheath utterly annihilated the invading forces before Fiore sent out its army. Because of this action, the kingdom demanded him to work for them and that he was promoted to general. The kid agreed so long he had 2 months of leave before going back Era."