Wow

It's been literally forever since I wrote an update to this book.

So I'm doing it now!

So I've started school, which is somewhat fun but not super fun. I'm happy I'm not constantly bored anymore but I also wanna relax. Y'know what I mean?

I've been able to get myself into a more productive schedule so I think I'll have a good school year this year.

I've also been really lazy with my writing.

I haven't been able to keep up with my book that well, which is pretty stressful, but I'll make it.

Do you know what's weird? When you know about a YouTuber for a long time, you follow their content, you like their content, you're subscribed, but you only become obsessed with them like a year after following them.

That was super specific because it pertains to me currently. I won't name the YouTuber though.

Does that ever happen to you?

Also, do you ever become obsessed with something controversial (for me recently, it's been a real life ship) and just never want to state your opinion because you feel like you're overstepping boundaries?

Literally, I used to never ship real people because I felt like it was rude to do that when they weren't together, but now I have two real life ships and it's driving me crazy 'cause I still feel like I'm being rude.

Wow. This chapter is really hectic because I've had to explain my emotional state in the last few months. Lol.

-ɪɪғᴀɴғɪᴄғᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴄɪɪ