Chapter 1

Normal POV

Star woke up early ready for school and ran into Marcos room kissed him on the cheek then got into her dress and put her red head band on.

They went outside and got on the bus and sat next to each other ,as usual, During the day Star hung out with her friends and Marco his. After school Marco went out with his friends.

Stars POV

I sat there bored and alone, so I called my friend, ponyhead. "Hey b-fly! What's up?" "Not much just bored,"
"Girrlll I'll be there!" I smiled and said "see you there then!"

Normal POV

Ponyhead entered with her dimensional scissors. "How did you get them? You gave yours to me," Star asked. "I have my ways," She smiled.
Buzz Buzz
Stars phone buzzed she checked it to see a text from Marco. "Ooh who's it from do tell!" Ponyhead asked. Star paused for a minute. She began to break down. Ponyhead began sweating "ugh I was only joking you don't have to tell me girl!" Ponyhead said. "It's not you don't worry," Star said through her tears.

Ponyhead levitated towards her and read the message over her shoulder. "Oh girl oh I'm so sorry!"
Ring ring
Ponyheads phone went off.
"Yes dad," "girl I gotta go my daddy's telling me I gotta go!" Bye b-fly!"

Stars POV

I looked at my magic mirror. I walked towards it "I'm gonna regret this" I said to myself. Me and Tom had hated eachother ever since I got with Marco. Mirror mirror call Tom. Calling Tom
No answer. "I should've known he wouldn't answer" Ring ring. Incoming call from Tom.
I answered quickly.
"Why did you call me" he said in an angry tone. He glanced at me as he heard my sobs. His face softened and he hung up. The next minute he was coming through a portal into my room.

"What happened Starship?" He said hugging me and stroking my hair. I mumbled into his chest "Marco happened, you were right, you were right he would and he did break my heart!" I sobbed. His heart ached seeing me like this. He hugged me tighter. Marco.Will.Pay...