Chapter 8

Normal POV

Stars mother explained who the mystery man was.shes never heard of him. She suspected it to be Marco but no.

Stars POV

I paced down the hall, this thought kept coming to my head. But I denied it over and over again. Maybe I should call Marco. No, wait, I don't know! I began having a me take breakdown. I need a friend right now. I'll call him. I cleaned myself up and said
Call Marco
Calling Marco
I sighed as I heard his voice. I knew I'd regret this later but said "Marco, can I come over?"
His face brightened and immediately nodded. I hung up and went to his house, I waited outside then lightly knocked. "Star! I knew you'd come back!" He said cockily. "I'm sorry! I messed up! I miss you, you were my bff!" I cried
He hugged me, "we can have that again, come inside you look sad," he said mercifully.

Marcos POV

I got a random call from my mini mirrir to see it was Star. For some reason she wanted to come over. Obviously I said yes, she looked sad. Clearly the guy I paid did his job, Toms been taken care of. I heard a light knock on my door and I ran to it. I opened the door and told her that I knew she'd come back. She said "I missed you! I-" I didn't pay attention to the rest because I was staring at her. I invited her inside. "Why are you sad?" I asked. I already knew why.
She pulled a note from out her pocket and gave it to me. The note read,
Dear Star,
I'm sorry but I'm leaving as I no longer love you. I wish I could've told you this in person but things got in the way. I'm sorry I can't face you anymore. You won't see me again as I'm moving. Far away.

From Tom

I pretended to feel bad for her but in general I was so excited. She didn't need Tom! She needs me. I pushed her hair out of her face. Locking eyes with her weeping eyes. I pulled her head close for a hug. She at first pushed away but after tugging at her heart strings we shared a fun and wonderful night. I had my princess were I wanted her.

The next day

I woke up with her laying on my chest. I stared at her for a while before deciding to wake her up. "Hey,wake up," I nudged her. She smiled