Chapter 3

Toms POV

I opened a crack in a floor just as Marco got up. Soon after I layed her down on my bed and put her wand and book on my desk near the ping pong table. I sat next to her and moved her hair out of her face. "How could he play such a sick joke on someone as beautiful as you?" Tom whispered. A small voice came back "I play jokes on you all the time," she laughed. "Ouch!" She cried touching her jaw.

Normal POV

Star touched her jaw slightly, Tom noticed it was were Marco had punched her and it was red. "Welp better get you to the hospital," he said picking her up bridal style and taking her into his carriage. Soon after they arrived in the hospital and Tom checked her in. About half an hour passed, it was busy that day, when they finally got called in. The nurse laid her down on an examining table and then put a camera over her. "Hmm seems to me like a broken jaw, what happened?" The nurse questioned. He knew star didn't want him to tell her so he just said she fell. Tom could see the relief in her eyes and a silent thank you.

After a bit the nurse told star to rest up and not to talk to much. On the way out Tom said "god that's got to be really hard for you to stay quiet!" Tom joked. She punched Toms arm jokingly. They went out for the rest of the day. They got wired looks as Tom was different but they just gave even weirder looks back. On the way back Star leant into Tom and fell asleep on his shoulder. Today was a good day.