Chapter 15

Stars POV

As I awoke to a blank roof I thought about Tom again. He was kind and now understanding. I knew what I wanted and had to do. I got dressed and brushed my golden hair. I unlocked my door checking to make sure Marco wasn't there. I slowly tip toed out and found Tom.

"Tom!" I yelled happily wrapping my arms around him. he beamed at this and looked me in the eyes.  "So, do you know your answer yet?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes.

I smirked and crashed my lips against his before pulling away, "that's my answer," I smirked. He smiled happily, more happy than I had ever seen him before. "I love you Star," he said smiling at me. "I love you to!" I hugged him tighter nearly squeezing him to death.

"Star, you're killing me," he said inbetween breaths. "Sorry!" I quickly pulled away and we shared another kiss.

3 years later

Me and Tom were happily married and we had 2 kids, Ethereal and Midnight.
Midnight had my blonde hair and Toms purple skin, he had my blue eyes.
Ethereal had Toms 3 eyes and red hair. She had my skin colour and long hair.
Both children had both of mine and Toms powers.
We looked at eachother, "Love you Tom," I said bopping his nose. "Love you to Star," he said back smiling.

This was mine and Toms story's end but Ethereal and Midnight's beginning. As one story ends, another opens.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this book. I worked hard on this and I'm glad you've finished it! I may make a sequel, if I do I will let you know!

Wolfi out 🐺