Chapter 6

Normal POV

Tom and Star went back to Toms place after she told him what Marco had done. He was angry, raging but scared, for Star. "Do you want to leave, we can go to Mewni! It'll be safe for you there," he said "us," she corrected him quietly booping his nose. He smiled showing one of his shiny, white teeth. "Just the two of us, together," he said. Star nodded. "I'll call mom, you call yours," she said. "Call mom," they said together.
Calling mom
They both sighed and told their mothers the news. Stars mother was happy and said she missed having her Star around. On the other hand, Toms mother didn't take it well. She said to move into the underworld not Mewni. He argued for a bit then gave up and hung up mid way through her sentence. He got multiple phone calls back but didn't answer any. Instead him and Star went out and got ice-cream. On the way through the city Star for some reason stopped. "You okay?" Tom asked. She wasn't.

Stars POV

Me and Tom were walking through the city happily, then they had to show up. The
The hearts on my cheeks began to break. He saw me and and smirked. It was Marco. With Jackie. After everything. I turned around with glossy eyes and grabbed Toms arm, I opened the portal to Mewni and left alone with Tom. Or so I thought.

Toms POV

Me and Star were walking down the street, when she stopped. The hearts on her cheeks began cracking. Her eyes were threatening to cry. She grabbed my arm and opened a portal. We arrived in Mewni. With company...

A/N: I felt bad for not uploading in a while and when I did it was only short so I did this quickly and yea :)