Chapter 3

Cheryl's pov

Mr. Nasty let us have a 15 minute break so i decided to go and talk to sierra and congratulate her on amazing audition. I caught her as soon as she was about to leave I went up to her "sierra?" She turned around and looked at me "yeah?"
"i just wanted to congratulate you on your amazing audition, you're really good, you are by far one of the best singers I've seen walk through those doors.

She gave me a big smile and said "thank you so much cheryl, that really means alot" we talked alittle more about hobbies and things like that and soon the one person i didnt want to talk to....simon he came up to us and said come on breaks over you can socialize later he smirked and i just rolled my eyes. I told sierra I would see her tommorow and gave her a quick hug and went back to the judging table, I couldnt even pay attention to the other contestants, sierras audition just kept replaying in my head. I do really want to know about her family though because when i asked her who was with her her face dropped but i think i will get to know her first before i touch that subject. Next thing i knew it was time to go home.

The next day I was was walking in the front doors and simon was waiting there, he handed me the list of people in me category. I was thrilled to find out sierra is in me category i cant wait to tell her.

About half an hour later everyone showed up and I saw sierra, she looked really upset I slowly approched her and asked whats wrong she said "oh um nothing im just erm nervous" I know that there is something bothering her but im not gonna force her to tell me.

"Oh don't worry you will do fine" and hugged her, I felt I tear fall down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away before sierra noticed.

"Well I gotta go to my dressing room and get ready to take you and the other girls to the judges house" she just replied with an "ok" and I left. While getting my hair and make up done all I could think about was sierra I know something isn't right and i have a pretty good idea what it is......