Chapter 19

3 weeks later

We where downstairs in the house practicing our songs for the second to last round. Anna and Becka where eliminated already, so it was just me, Mia and cheryl.

We have too be at the xfactor at 5 but its about 3 now so I think I will start getting ready. I went upstairs too my room and shut the door. I took a shower and when I came out I looked through my wardrobe and found a simple white lace dress and decided to wear that, white braided sandals and a silver charm bracelet.

I headed down stairs around 4 and saw cheryl helping Mia with her song, so I decided to go out on the balcony. While i was watching waves crashing on the shore my mind started to wonder.

(Thinking to herself)

Will I win xfactor? Will i still be friends with cheryl? What will happen if I lose? What will happen if I lose? Either way will cheryl still want to be friends with me? What will happen to cheryl when I am gone? Will she be ok when I'm not here? What will happen when I go back to the orphanage?

But then my thoughts where interrupted when cheryl screamed "sierra its time too leave".

I ran down the stairs, grabbed my phone and started out the door. We all got in the limo, I sat next to cheryl and Mia sat across from us.

I practiced my song in the limo because I am so nervous to sing this in front of the judges. We got there and it was about 15 minutes before the show started.

Me and Mia helped each other with our songs and before I knew it, it was my turn. With every step I took I got more and more anxious and my heart started beating faster by the minute.