Chapter 24

Cheryls pov

Sierra? Where are you? Sierra?! I ran upstairs and no sign of her. I ran back down stairs, checked the balcony, the basement and outside. She was no where to be found.

I start to panic, my hands shaking as i picked up my phone and called kimba. Kimba showed up within 5 minutes.

We quickly got in her car to search for sierra. I text sierra and called her 7 times but there was no reply. We drive around london with no luck. I looked around all of sierras favorite places around London, nothing.

It was almost 11 o'clock now and I could barely see outside, Im starting to get really nervous. I take my phone out of my pocket and call sierra again.

Please pick up sierra, please i thought to myself as the phone rang. No answer, I called 4 more times, still no answer.

Kimberley's pov

Its getting really late and i can barely see outside. "Cheryl I think its time too call it a night".

Cheryl looked up at me, a tear rolled down her cheek. I pulled over on the side of the road.

I looked back up at her and she was in tears. I leaned over hugging her and stroking her silky brown hair.

I could feel her trembling, I hugged her tighter and she started to sob. Between uneven breaths she said "will we ever find her kimba? Do you think she is ok?" I looked her straight in the eye and said " we will find her cheryl, I bet shes fine shes probably just confused.

Once she gathers her thoughts she will come back". She looked up with sad eyes "promise?" She sniffed. I held out my pinky and hooked it with hers "promise".

We drove back to the house i held her hand as we walked up the stairs. I decided to stay the night because I'm not sure how cheryl will do alone. We both climbed into the queen size bed pulling the sheets over both of us and draping my arm loosely over Cheryl's waist.

And within minutes I drifted off into dream land. Suddenly i was awoken by a strange noise. I sat up and looked over cheryl, she was crying.

I laid back down, and pulled her close to me hugging her tightly. Her breathing slowed and then I knew she was asleep.

I laid there staring at the ceiling and whisper "sierra please come back, cheryl needs you" I said before Sleep took over. I was awoken by.......