Chapter 29

Cheryl's pov

"Sierra I have to go to a photo shoot so I'm dropping you of of at kimba's place".

Sierra just nodded but she doesn't know that I'm not really going to a photo shoot, I have other plans in mind.....

I dropped sierra off and I finally arrived at where I really wanted to go. I talked to stacey and answered a few questions, and after about 30 minutes of signing papers I finally got the official paper in a big yellow envelope.

I thanked stacey and left the big building, as soon as I got in the car I screamed me head off. I cant wait too tell sierra she will be so happy... I hope

I put the envelope in me purse and I headed to kimbas to pick up sierra, I went inside kimbas house and its so clean, I really don't know how she does it.

I walked into the kitchen and turned the kettle on and made me self a cuppa. I walked into the main room and saw Kimberley and sierra reading magazines together.

They handed me one and we sat there reading through them, when it was around 6 I decided to head back to mine.

The whole car ride me and sierra decided to talk about the final round of xfactor which is tomorrow. We both came up with the song she was gonna sing and she practiced the whole way back to me house.

I think she will win, especially with the song we picked, her voice is flawless and the song complements it so much.