Jealousy

Moments later, Kagura walked back downstairs in a dark blue tank top and black boxers. She noticed G-Dragon's friends: Taeyang, Seungri, T.O.P., and Daesung, on the couch with him. She tried to sneak to her bedroom unnoticed.
"Hey, come here," G-Dragon commanded. Kagura sat next to him.
"Hi, nice outfit!" Seungri greeted. G-Dragon raised his hand to threaten a slap to the boy.
"You better watch it! Noona is mine!" he warned.
"Okay, sorry. You're very pretty, Kagura," Seungri corrected himself.
"Thank you, Victory," acknowledged Kagura with a laugh.
G-Dragon wrapped his arm around her waist. She realized she had made her boyfriend jealous.
"I'm sorry," she murmured.
"It's okay," G-Dragon dismissed, kissing her cheek.
"Don't worry. My heart only beats for you," reassured Kagura.
"You're tempting me again," informed G-Dragon.
"I guess we'll have to get married then," Kagura joked. G-Dragon kissed her neck.
Two hours later, the timer chimed. Kagura raced to take the lasagna out. She set it on the island in the kitchen.
"Thirty minutes until dinner!" she announced.
"Do you need any help in here?" Daesung offered as he entered the room.
"If you want to wash the table, that'd be lovely. I'd appreciate it a lot," explained Kagura.
Daesung nodded as he started his task.
"Thank you," Kagura called over her shoulder.
She set the table and got everyone some food. They ate as they talked about current events. Everyone thanked Kagura on their way out.
"Why were you flirting with them?!" G-Dragon yelled when the couple was alone.
"I wasn't. I told you, you're the only one I love," Kagura answered.
"You were laughing and using their nicknames. It seemed an awful lot like flirting," remarked G-Dragon.
"I'm sorry, Jikachu. That's not how I meant it to come across," confessed Kagura. She hugged the blonde.
"I know. I'm sorry I overreacted," atoned G-Dragon.