Question

When they got home, Kagura went to take a shower. She returned to her room in pink boxers and an orange tank top.

"Come here," ordered G-Dragon as he patted the bed beside himself.

Kagura sat next to the blonde, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You look beautiful, Noona," G-Dragon whispered. Kagura kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Is it alright if the guys come over for dinner tomorrow?" he wondered aloud.

"That's fine. I like having a full house," agreed Kagura.

The couple fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

The next afternoon, Kagura grabbed a change of clothes on her way to the bathroom. She was almost ready for the day when G-Dragon knocked on the door.

"Hey, I'm going to run to the store before the guys get here," he claimed.

"Okay," acknowledged Kagura.

Kagura finished her hair and makeup. She went to the kitchen to make dinner for her guests. G-Dragon returned as soon as dinner was ready. His friends arrived minutes after.

Daesung complimented Kagura's appearance as she showed the rest of Big Bang to the table. Halfway through the meal, G-Dragon stood up.

"Everyone, I have something to say," he announced. The room fell silent as Kagura set down her teacup. The only sound to be heard was the clink of the cup against its plate.

"Noona, from the day we met, I've known that you were different than everyone else. In school, you were quiet and studious. The teachers always praised your work. You've always been absolutely stunning.
"I can't imagine what life would be like without you. I treasure every single day I get to spend with you. I wanted my friends here when I asked you this..." declared G-Dragon.

Tears were pooling in Kagura's eyes. G-Dragon got down on one knee, pulled out a small jewelry box, and asked, "Will you marry me?"

Kagura fell into the blonde's arms. Her tears overflowed. "Of course! I would be so happy to marry you!" she chirped.

G-Dragon kissed her. His friends congratulated them. They all drank some celebratory wine. The group finished their meal. They settled in the living room to watch a movie.

Kagura hugged her fiancé's arm. She fell asleep half an hour later. The boys left silently once the movie was over. G-Dragon carried the brunette to bed.