Chapter 3: Flashbacks And Why?

Deliana's POV

I was on my bed thinking about something that happened 3 or 4 days ago again and again thinking why? what have i ever done to him to deserve this? and like that i fell into a nightmare.

~Flashback~

~One Week Ago~

Drew Foster, my best friend since 3 grade, the one who never bullies me or sees me for looks. he's a sweet and kind guy who sees people who they are inside not out and thats what made me trust him. with all my heart.

Drew and I were walking in the corridors doing what we always do: talk, make jokes, and say mean things about Jessica Owens, the girl who is popular and the one who teases me about my glasses and how i always tie my hair into a bun. in the eyes of jocks and cheerleaders i was a nerd, but in the eyes of Drewi was the very best friend he knew.

Next Week~ (6 days ago before meeting 1D)

It was Monday, Drew has been acting all weird and strange lately. we dont do our usual things we do every week, he never answers my calls or text messages or hang out with me or even talks to me in school anymore. he's been ignoring me since Saturday. so i was walking in the corridors when Jessica and Amber started bullying me again, Drew was standing a meter away from everything. Jessica and Amber started hitting me, hard. until i dropped to the ground, my visionwas blurry but i still saw Drew standing there doing nothing, i whispered "Help..." but he just turned around ans left me to rot and die.

Tuesday. everything was the same as yesterday, but this time Drew was hanging out with the pops AKA populars, cheerleader and jocks. i wondered whats his problem but i still got brusies all over me anyway.

Wednesday, i decided to confront him and when i did he was litterally having a tounge bath with Jessica Owens, my jaw dropped and i just came up to him and said "What is your problem Drew, you have been ignoring me for DAYS!!" he stopped kissing her and jabbed me in the chest and said "YOU'RE my problem, if you haven't been a nerd we would both be 'pops' but no YOU insisted to be different, so i just followed until i got SO sick of it that i wanted to drop. now the 'pops' accepted me because i dont hang out with You anymore. If you were more prettier and were more girly clothes you would have been more prettier and at least have a repuation in school. but i guess not. you're just a pethetic, little weakling that doesn't fit in high school. so do me a favor. number 1: don't talk to me. number 2: dont even touch me. and 3: Get the f**king lost, dweeb." and like that he stared at me putting his hands on that slut. i started to cry, then i jabbed my finger back at him and said "You're gonna regret EVERYTHING on what YOU said to ME. once you see me again i wont be the girl YOU knew." and like that i punched him in the face hard, making him tumbling over and making my run away.

~Flashback Over~

I woke up from that dream, my tears were like a river on my face, i rubbed them off and thought about it. ever since that happened on Wednesday, i didn't come to school on Thursday or Friday. i guess i have to go to school tomorrow. i look at my phone and smiled at the background picture, it was me and One Direction. i even got their phone numbers. they're all like my big brothers well i don't know about Zayn, he's cute theres something different i feel from him among the others. i told Jenny and Alexa about the One Direction and they totally freaked but they were really happy that i made new friends every since that Drew thing. i smiled again and went downstairs. leaving my thoughts bout Drew disappear and making 1D come into my mind.

(The Cover of this story is Deliana)