Chapter 4: New Look. New Attitude. What Now, Pick Up Ride?

i woke up and it was 6AM. i groan and just got up and started to shower, i got out and blew my hair. i combed it and it was wavy nice. i took my different eye color contacts which was purple. i put them on and blinked a few times then i went to my wardobe and put on a loose sleeveless black top and words that says in blue 'I Ship Larry', blue long skinny jeans, black running boots, checkered blue bag and black shades.

I look at the mirror to see if i look good and i did, so i went ot my bed to grab my sunglasses, grey cardigan, phone and bag. (If your wondering how big is the bag then the size is like the backpacks for schoOL) then i walked right out of my door. it looks like my sister is gonna send me to school, she must be so happy i'm going back there with a new look.. i entered her car.

and Jenny came, started the car and zoomed to school.

~10 minutes later~

i got out of the car and said bye to her. then i entered the doors i looked so surpirsed everything changed for the past 4 days. not bad, then i just went to my locker and and opened it and found all my stuff still in there. i sigh with a relief. then i look at the picture with me and Drew. i took out the picture on the locker wall and tore it apart and crumpled it. then i took out a photo in my pocket, and pasted it hard and strong so it can never come it. i smiled at the photo it was me and 1D again. if was a differnt picture though. Niall looked excited, Louie kept on laughing, Liam just smiled, Harry put his hand on my shoulders and Zayn looking at me with a caring smile. i smiled at that memory like yesterday since i only met them yesterday and it flet like i've known them like forever.

then i took out my books for the first class which was English. and Drew was in that frickin' class, so was little miss perfect. the bell rang and i closed my locker walking towards English class. before anyone could enter i talked to Miss Lillian who was really kind to me. i told her it was me Deliana Roweson and i asked her if she can tell my other teachers about this and not the students and she said yes, Miss Lillian was like another older sister to me. she smiled and told me about the work that happened in English classs. then i nodded and went to my old seat. which was a desk away forward from Drew I also told Miss Lillian about Drew and I and she got so pissed off, but she needed to stay calm cuz shes a teacher and a teacher cant hit a student.

So i sat down and everyone started pouring in. everyone sat down when i felt someone was watching me from the balck, i felt a chill in my spine so i didnt want to know who was looking at me.

~Lunch~

I got out of the cladd right before lunch and god! All of my classes are filled with Himso i went to my locker to put my books in and take the other books and stuff them in my bag. i was about t turn when someone pined me there. i turned and it was Drew with his gang of jocks .ugh!! he smirked and said "Hey sexy." i rolled my eyes with disgust and said "What the f**k do you want?" he smirked again and said "Feisty now are we?" i rolled my eyes one more time. he looked at me and said "I haven't seen you before, you new here?" i smirked and crossed my arms, looked him in the eyes and said "i've been her since 1st grade." his smirk dropped and he asked again in curiousity "Then how come i've never seen you?" i scoffed and said "Trust me, you have." i pushed away his arm and started to walk when i stopped and said "A**hole." he immidiatly turned and grabbed my wrist and said "What was that you called me?" a circle was formed students was looking, checking out what was going on.

Then i put a finger on my chin and said scracsticlly "Hmm. let me think.. oh, i called you a**hole." everyone sarted to say 'ooo' then i continued and said "But you're more than that. you're (All the insulting swearing words)" everyone 'ooo' again. he got so pissed off that the jocks started attacking me including Drew when i bet them off in just a minute. all of them was groaning on the floor. everyone was so still watching, i walked over to Drew and pulled his hair and his eyes met with mine, i smirked and siad "This is what you get for what you did to me." and i slamed his head on the ground making him dizzy. i stopped kneeling down and started to walk away, everyone got away too and started whispering about me.

Then Drew came and said "Let me ask you something bi**h, what have i ever done to you?" then i turned around and jabbed my finger in his chest and said "You wanna know? what i've been through for the past week before Drew." he was silent and i said "You hurted my feelings, emotions, my heart and myself. I could't believe you sai those awful things to me." he said "What?! i dont even know you." then i said "You do, do you remeber, when i saw you making out with that Barbie doll on Wednesday afterschool?" then he said "What? you weren't there it was only me, Jessica and.... Deliana...." his eyes widen with shock thena tear came out of my eye and i said "Exactly, your words tortured me like hell. but now look you regret every single word you said. and thats why you'll never have me." and like that i walked away.

i was walking in the corridors when there were a ton of girl screams, i closed my ears to find out what it was and there were five guys leaning on my locker and i noticed it was Harry, Zayn, Louie, Liam and Niall!! i walkedover to them and we were two meters away from them. they noticed and Harry Shouted my name "Deliah!!" and he ran towards me for a hug. i hugged him back and said "Deliah?" then he smiled and said "Yeah your nick-name for me." then i smiled and said "Oh!" Harry look at Zayn and the boys and said "Find your own nick-name for Deliah!!" then they nodded. all the girls around were whispering and the whole jock team came to check, then i asked "What are you all doing here?" then Liam said "Your sister ask us to pick you up since she cant." then i heard Zayn mumble "She asked me, but you all insisted to follow." i giggled on that. Louis came and said "I love you" then i said "Why?" he let go of me and said "Because of that.." he pointed at my shirt that said 'I Ship Larry' Harry noticed it and hugged me saying "Me too. he let go then there was a silence Niall broke it by saying "So Lia wanna go now?" i nodded all of them came close and started to tug on me and pulled me to the car. Louis was driving. Liam was shotgun, so Zayn, Harry, Niall and I had to sit at the back, i was in between harry and Niall, Zayn was right next to Harry. so we talked about stuff and i thought this was the best day ever!