Chapter 5: Fan Girl Madness And Proving Myself

Deliana's POV

It was Tuesday, the second day of my return to school. and yeserday was a very good experience; beating up Drew and getting picked up by the boys what more could happen!?

But then i spoke too soon as soon as i walked through the doors all the girls started to stare at me andd started chasing me around, it was either these three reasons. 1: they're jealous, 2: They want to get close to the boys and 3: Ask me questions abotu the boys.

but i think its ALL of those reasons!! so i started to run when i got a phone call from Louie, (Conversation D- Deliana, L- louie)

L: Ello Carrot Princess Lian! (Prononced as Lee-An)

D: Hi, why are you calling?

L: Oh! just to check up, say do you want to meet the girls today?

D: You mean Danielle and Eleanor?

L: Yup!

D: Ok, sure what time?

L: Right after school.

D: So who's gonna pick me up?

L: Zayn is!

D: Ok, thanks for telling me!

L: Wait do i get a reward?

D: Yeah.

L: What is it?

D: I'll give it to you later.

L: Aww I want now~~

D: Sorry Lou-Lou you'll just have to wait.

L: Lou-Lou? is that my nick-name?

D: Yup! oh god!

L: What?

D: (Starts running) Oh nothing, just being chased my your fans in school. i'll chat with you later, bye Lou-Lou!

L: Bye Lian!!

(End on Conversation)

I ended the call, put my phone in my pocket and started running to my first class, which was Science. during break i was still chased my fan girls then while i was running i bumped into Jessica and Drew, i rolled my eyes and pushed pass them. Jessica turned and said "I think you're lying that your friends with One Direction!!" then i stopped my tracks and said "Then if you want me to prove it, see who's picking me up today." then i turned and started to walk again.

So at the end of the day, Jessica was waiting and said "Well, Who is you're ride?" she started laughing with her cheer friends who i also think are Directioners too. then i look at her and said "You'll see."

~5 Minutes Later~

a black Porsh came and stopped right in front of me, the window rolled down and it showed Zayn, i smirked and said "What took you so long?" he got out of the car and said "Niall wanted me to bring him, but i said my car is two seater." we both smirked. he came to me and put his hand on my waist and said "Who's she?" both of us look at Jessica with the shock face including her Barbie followers. i said "thats Jessica." then i whispered in his ear and said "the girl who took away my best friend and ruined me for a week." I stopped whispering and look at Zayn's expression, he looked seriously angry, then he just kissed me on the cheek and said "Wann go now?" i smirked and said "Yeah, lets go Zaynie~" he smirked and said "My nick-name?" i nodded and he opened the car door for me, i entered and he closed it and went ot the drivers seat, he entered, closed the door ands started to drive.

we were halfway towards the complex when i siad "Wait, i need to buy something for Lou-Lou." zayn looked at me and said "Lou-Lou?" i rolled my eyes and smiled saying "Louis." then he understand, so we went to a supermarket and i just bought a carrot plushie and a bag of carrots, then we went back in the car and started to drive.