Chapter 1: Follow Deliana~

Deliana’s POV

I just came back from the gym with Alexa and Jenny my two sisters one who is year younger than me and one year older. Those two couldn’t stop talking about One Direction all the way through! I don’t hate One Direction I just like their music and personalites. I’m not the type of person who would fall for their looks, I’m the type who’ll fall for their personalities. Weird right? Ok back to I was saying. We went home and went to our separate bedrooms, I went to mine, but before I showered or anything I logged on to Twitter I was gonna tweet something that happened a day ago, something hurtful that made me go mad and really upset.

@Deliah_CookiesXO:Broken by your best friend? He ditched you for popularity and girls? Then he has no frickin’ right to be called your ‘Best Friend’!!!

And I clicked the Tweet button. And with that I went to the toilet to shower. After coming out of the toilet I went to blow my hair, then started to comb it. I look at my Twitter and it said 1458 new tweets I sigh and just clicked on it. I scrolled down clicking on interesting tweets putting them in my favorites I scrolled down and clicked on what I typed earlier about the best friends thing and it had 449 retweets and 61 favorites wow that was a lot of people. But it wasn’t surprising that much. On Twitter I was known for my tweets and feelings that’s why I got 995 followers and of course I follow people, I follow my friends and celebitires like Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner and more. I went back to click on the compose tweet button and I typed down.

@Deliah_CookiesXO: u dont need a mirror for a friend, u no need food for company, u no need carrots 2 express yourself, u no need disney movies 2 be happy, u dont need a cat 2 talk with. Wat u need is some1 who’ll understand u, someone like me :)

And I clicked Tweet again and went offline and went to my soft comfy bed to take a nap.

(Deliana's Room)

Liam’s POV

I was on twitter while the boys do what they always do, I was scrolling down the tweets when I saw something interesting being retweeted by one of my friends.

@Deliah_CookiesXO: u dont need a mirror for ur friend, u no need food for company, u no need carrots 2 express yourself, u no need disney movies 2 be happy, u dont need a cat 2 talk with. Wat u need is some1 who’ll understand u, someone like me :)

It was very interesting and I read it slowly and steady. Until I noticed it was like us. The first one was for Zayn, second for Niall, third for Louis, fouth for me and fifth for Harry. That was strange, it was either coincidence or she’s a fan. Then I clicked on her name called: ~Deliana~

And it showed her tweets, her followers and who she’s following, I look at her followers and was surprised she had that much people I checked her followers and she wasn’t following that much people I checked her top three tweets, I checked the second one which said to be she wrote 2 hours ago it said:

@Deliah_CookiesXO: Broken by your best friend? He ditched you for popularity and girls? Then he has no frickin’ right to be called your ‘Best Friend’!!!

I was surprised who could have done that to people? I was completely moved by her words and I decided I was gonna follow her, I called in the boys they read the tweets and they all said “I’m so gonna follow her!” then we all clicked on her and clicked follow, we weren’t gonna regret this, then I decided to DM her. I was happy we discovered her, and I was happy I decided to follow her as well, I’m sure the boys are too.

Pls vote and Comment