❝øne❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

jonah was sitting on the peach colored couch, anxious for his phone ring. he applied to a new job, a job where no one ever thought he would apply to.

his right leg bounced from nervousness. he let out a breath, holding his hands together to keep them from shaking. he couldn't believe what he gotten himself into.

jonah wasnt the type of person who was psycho and savage. someone who had a record with jail or anything like that. he was just a chill, simple, dude who liked coffee. more like loved. but he was serious about his job. he would do anything to keep a job.

his heart almost jumped out of his chest when he heard his phone ring. he hesitated to grab it but picked it up and pressed the green button on the screen.

"h-hello?" he stuttered, his throat getting dry.

"is this jonah marais?" a woman asked through the phone. jonah gulped. "yes, i am." he responded.

"congratulations. you got the job, at saint simons insane asylum facility. you start tomorrow at 10am. your uniform should arrive later on today. good day." the lady spoke with a blank tone.

"okay, thank you." jonah said, hanging up with with a big sigh.

let's hope this goes well. he thought.

• • •「◆」• • •

jonah woke up at 9 in the morning. he showered and got dressed. his uniform was a white button up and the facility's logo on the small shirt pocket. his pants were plain white, along with his shoes. size 12.

he went downstairs and made his daily cup of morning coffee and added his vanilla cream in it. jonah ran a hand through his hair and grabbed his coffee, going out to his car.

the drive was about 30 minutes. the asylum was out the city. maybe so no insane patients would hurt any civilians. he parked in front of the building.

the building was atleast 7 stories tall. the 20 year old took a minute to take it all in, his heart pounded in his chest.

"here goes nothing." he mumbled to himself and walking into the building.

a wave of cleaning supplies hit his nose. it smelled just lile a hospital, only..stronger.

he scanned the place, looking at the doctors and patients that walked the floors.

all white. just like i imagined. he thought.

"are you jonah?" a lady asked him from the front desk. jonah scurried to her and nodded. she smiled and shook his and.

"nice to meet you. im laura. I'll be your guide today. i'll be your guide today. after i show you around I'll show you to your first patient. everyone who works here has at least 3 to 4. you will be sharing some also with other employees." jonah was almost in awe. he was nervous and a little excited at the same time.

"okay." was all he said.

laura showed him all seven floors. the first floor was where the entry was. the second floor was the testing lab floor, where they do test on patients. the third floor was where they had the patients rooms and bathrooms for them were. the fourth floor was where medical health was, for employees and patients. the fifth floor was where the patients wandered, only the one who weren't crazy crazy at the time. six floor was the cafeteria. and finally, the seven floor was the chamber floor. only upper classmen employees went their with patients.