❝føur❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

the guards held jacks arms securely as the elevator continued to proceed upward. jack knew what was coming for him. he was scared. him being scared was rare. only a few things scared him in life,  and this was one of them.

jack was now on his feet as he was being held, biting his lip nervously.

"now look what you did jace, you fucked up." the psycho whispered to himself.

"not my fault you're catching feelings, i wouldn't of have to done what i did if it wasn't for you." the voice echoed in jacks head.

"fuck you. i'm not catching feelings. we are supposed to be work together." the brunette replied to himself. one of the security guards glanced at him, burrowing his brows.

"we are. and i am. helping you. helping you not get attached."

"bitch."

"psycho whore."

"fuck off, i wish you never-"

"shut up." the guard said. jack glared and looked down after, pursing his lips. his heart pounded, as if it was about to burst through his chest. the elevator dinged and the guards walk through the seventh floor. soon screams and cries filled jacks ears as he looks at the other patients get tortured. he whimpered.

"ah, jack. one of my favorite patients." a voice says. jack looks up, trying to hide the horror in his face.

damien wade, the boss around these halls. he mostly hangs around the , first, fifth, and seventh floors. to see if things are running smoothly on those floors. jack but his lip harder as he stared at the man.

"let's get started shall we?" he signals the guards at the wave of his hand. the guards walk into a metal cage of some sort and place jack in a cold, torn up leather chair, strapping him in. one of the guards close the metal door to the see-through cage and goes behind the control panel. the other guard pulls down a metal object, for what seems like a metal strainer hovering above jacks head.

"let's try level 2, just to start out simple. hit it."

damien commanded and the guard pushed the lever up to level 2. bolts of electricity shot down into jack body from.the metal object. jack let out a scream, his body arching upwards.

"level 4."

the guard pushed the lever to level 4, getting a louder scream in return. electricity shot through the air, bright as the sun. it didn't seem to bother mr.wade though. he smiled lightly in amusement.

"now, level 7." he spoke, and up goes the lever to the last level. jacks scream was now piercing ears of doctors and patients, them covering their ears as a result.

jacks eyes filled with blue bolts of electricity, his body thrashing and arching, trying to escape the chair. now the light of the bolts were so bright everywhere else seems dark. the sharpness of the 19 year old males screams busted ceiling lights.

after three minutes of torture, everything stilled. the electricity wasn't flying anymore. but lights were flickering. everyone and everything was silent.