❛❛six❜❜

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

the hospital was rather quiet today. no screaming patients. no meetings. no problems. but an asylum will always atleast have one problem. and for jonah, that problem is finding jack if he isnt in his room today.

jonahs heart pulsated quickly as he edged closer to jacks room. he swallowed the lump in his throat and stood in front of his patients door and mumbled a small prayer. through prayers do nothing for him.

"here goes nothing.." jonah whispered to himself. he sucked in a breath, walking in.

and there he was.

jonah exhaled deeply, running a hand through his hair and laughed awkwardly.

"j-jonah." jack looked up at him, letting out a breath. dread filled the broken look in his eyes.

"hi jack are you-" before jonah could even finish his words, jack clung onto him, shaking violently.

"im sorry. i-im so sorry. i know i'll do it again. i get these episodes make keep me sane for a few, which is whats happening now. i know i'll go back to feeling crazy. but right now, i just want you to hold me." jack buried his face in his jonahs chest.

jonah was speechless and stiff, then his arms slowly wrapped around jack, holding him in a secure embrace and sat down on the bed.

it was silent. a comfortable silence as they held each other. over the hour, jack fell asleep. but jonah on the other hand, stayed awake, his mind racing at what he saw on the forth floor.

jonah slowly got up and laid jack down. leaving his room and walked to zachs room.

just as he was about to walk in, he heard voices. giggles. mumbling.

he arched his brow upwards and  walked in, quickly turning around. jonahs face flushed a red of embarrassment.

"j-jonah-" zach gasped, getting off of corbyns lap. jonah laughed awkwardly, turning back around slowly.

corbyn too, was red in the face as he got on his shirt. "shit, uh-"

"its okay. sorry for interrupting your um," jonah glanced between the two. "cuddle session."

"jonah please dont say anything. please." zach pleaded, holding his hand as he looked  into his caretakers eyes. jonah took his hand away gently, pursing his lips.

"i wont. just don't scar me again. thanks." he quickly walked out, exhaling the brest he didnt even know he was holding.

jesus...

• • •「◆」• • •

daniel wandered the fifth floor, walking wherever his feet took him. he didnt have many friends, except for zach and jack.

maybe jonah too.

but daniel did have another friend though. he disappeared a few months ago. daniel never saw him again. his name was matthew maclou.

him and daniel were very good friends. he was the first person to ever talk to daniel when he came to the asylum. the two bffs would sneak into eachothers room at night. matthew would steal his caretakers card and he was able to go anywhere.

"matthew? w-what are you doing here? its late." daniel asked in a hushed tone as he watched his friend sit beside him.

"i couldnt sleep and i wanted to see you, love." the sneaky brunette grinned and poked daniels cheek. as a result, daniel flushed a scarlett red.

daniel avoided eye contact and bit his lip. matthew let out a low laugh and lifted the sapphire eyed boys chin. "i dont think i can ever get away from you seavey."

"o-oh really maclou? and why's that?" daniel grinned, playfully rolling his eyes.

"because you have me wrapped around your little finger."

daniel looked into his friends earthy green eyes, not being able to look away. they both leaned in, closing up the empty space, their lips connecting perfectly. as if it was meant to be. they pulled away from eachother, matthew forever smiling and daniel forever red.

"i uh, i needed to do that before i leave." the older boy looked down, pursing my lips as he raised his head again.

"what? leaving? when? h-how?" daniel stood up on instinct, furrowing his brows. matthew sighed, knowing this was going to happen.

"they told me that im getting checked out tomorrow, danny. i was planning to tell you but i knew how you were going to react." matthew ran a hand through his brown locks.

"so you waited 'til the last minute to tell me? was that your plan too?" daniel emotions were mixed at the moment. bubbly yet smooth. angry yet melancholic. now, they were both standing, the tension getting stronger.

"im sorry okay? if told you earlier you would of been sad until the day i left-" daniel cut him off though, too angry to let him finish.

"so you surprise me the day before? break me before you leave?" the petite boys voice raised slightly, its blue eyes darkening to a beige. daniels eyes quickly teared up, his cheeks burning a red.

matthew carefully cupped his friends warm cheeks, grazing them with his thumb.

"im sorry daniel. im so sorry. ill come and visit you okay? i promise. i love you." daniel broke, sobbing as he clung onto matthew and buried his head in the hollow of his neck. matthew held his friend in the last dwindling hours of the night.

all the memories of that last day floated in daniels head. as he wasnt looking where he was going, he crashed into another patient. they both stumbled backwards and looked up at eachother.

"i-im sorry. i w-wasnt looking where i-i-" daniels blue eyes met green ones, making his heart jump skip a few beats.

"im so sorry. i didnt see you there. are you alright?" the mystery boy asked, examining daniel. daniel could only nod, his cheek flushing a red.

"love, are you alright? you seem a bit red there." daniel had heard an english accent, not too thick though. it was perfect. "y-yes im okay. i-i have social a-anxiety-" daniel tried to explain, swallowing the lump in his throat.

the other patient smiled and nodded. he ran his perfectly shaped hand through his black locks. "im nikalas. i guess i'll see you around.." his words faded away as he tried to figure out daniels name.

"o-oh, its daniel. daniel seavey." daniel nodded, looking away from embarrassment. "i'll see you around daniel." nikalas smiled kindly and walked off.

daniel watched him walk away and mentally slapped himself.

"dammit daniel." he told himself and sighed, continuing to walk around the floor.

✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✦ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧

1083
just a filler.
this is bad. its all over the place.
yeah... bye
-🐝elayna