❝twø❞

mentions of self harm. you are warned.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

jonah followed laura to his second patient. he heard his name was zachary dean herron. zach for short.

"so what's zach like?" jonah asked, breaking the silence in the elevator as they went up to floor three.

"zachary is suicidal and very flirty. he also has a strong liking to pain, meaning he has a high pain tolerance. he's tried to escape but seducing employees but he's failed every time." laura walked out the elevator and took a right, jonah walking along side her.

"has he seduced you before?" jonah blurted, immediately regretting his decision.

"no," she stated blankly. "he isnt my patient so he hasnt." jonah soon found himself standing in front of another door. 369.

"you can go in. your ID card triggers the sensors on the door, meaning it knows you are an employee. I'll give you a few minutes." the lady smiled at jonah softly. he opened the the door and closed it behind him, taking im a breath.

there was a chair and a desk in one corner of the room and a small bed in another.

must be like this in all the rooms..

zach sat in a corner, facing it. he sat with his knees pulled to his chest. when he heard the door, he quickly turned around and gasped. "well this is a surprise." he said aloud, standing up slowly.

jonah let out a weak laugh and waved slightly. "hello zachary. im jonah, i guess im youre new caretaker? or one of them?" jonah was slightly confused.

"youre now my second one. corbyn besson is my other one." zach explained, his hands behind his back with a smiled plastered on his face.

"wow, you actually seem normal." jonah looked at zach from head to toe. what jonah said caused zach to laugh, hard.

"oh no. im not. im suicidal. ya know...the one who likes harming himself? wants to slit his own throat? loves hurting himself? yeah, thats me!" zach chirped. jonah nodded and sat down on the floor.

"tell me about yourself." jonah looked at zach, placing his arms in his lap. he pulled his knees up. zach sat in front of him in a criss cross position.

"my name is zach herron, im 18, i was born in dallas, texas and been here two years." zachary explained, shuffling closer jonah. he didnt seem to mind.

"maybe if you get better, you could leave this place." jonah advised. zach laughed and shook his head. "im not getting better, and i like it here." zach simply said, standing on his knees now, his hands placed on jonahs knees.

the 18 year old smiled softly at the older brunette, tilting his head. "what about you jonah?" he asked innocently.

jonah saw what zach was trying to do. but he just smiled it off because he was gonna fail at doing so.

"well," he started, leaning into the small amount of space that was between them. their noses were touching now.

"im jonah marais, 20, and born in stillwater, minnesota." he whispered against zachary's peach pink lips. zach's breath hitched, his eyes finding jonah's plump, soft lips.