⇢˚⋆ 2 ˎˊ- Finding Your Path & Becoming a Witch

New terms:
Eclectic
A Witch's Path

Becoming a witch:

Anyone can be a witch. You don't have to have it in your blood and you don't have to follow certain rules (but be sure to keep yourself safe!).

The best time to start is now.
Do your research, find your path and just say:

I'm a witch!

A Witch's Path:

Your path is your own journey. Every path is unique.

It represents something you're deeply connected to.

My path is mine to discover.

Some paths:

Green Witch:
Someone who is deeply connected to nature and feels most comfortable in a forest, meadow, or anywhere surrounded by plants.

Religious green witches honour Mother Nature in their work.

They use herbs (fresh or dried), essential oils, powders, flowers etc.

Eclectic Witch:
They don't follow a specific path, but they 'create their own' by taking bits and pieces from other paths respectively to make something they're most comfortable with.

Kitchen Witch:
Does witchcraft in the household, blesses food, doorsteps, cooks with ingredients that have magical properties and more.

Elemental Witch:
They use one (or more) of the elements in their work and honour it through rituals.

They're closely connected to it and often feel something pulling them towards it (like the sea, for example)

Faerie/Fairy Witch:
Someone who works with the Fae and can often hear/sense them around.

They probably have a fairy garden and leave gifts for them regularly.

Lunar Witch:
They feel a connection to the moon, the sun, the planets and the stars.

Their zodiac sign plays a big role in who they are as a person, and they're most likely very interested in astrology.

Hereditary Witch:
Someone who comes from a line of witches, most likely has their ancestor's Book of Shadows.

There are many more paths, like hedge witches, sea witches, herb witches, flower witches, traditional witches etc.

Next chapter: Your Book of Shadows