Team Bonding

(( Sorry that I'm not too good at writing, but I can't really tell if you hate it or just have a slight dislike so imma keep writing this but will probably make another one  cos this ones pretty bad, see ya~))

The spandex stuck to Keith's legs and it agitated him slightly, the to he wore was a bit small for him but he had to wear it.

He was tugging at the bottom of his mini skirt as well, he never wore anything like this before.

Even though he was the only one joining he still had to go through some 'challenges' to see if he was fit enough to stunt.

At this point he was desperate and if he didn't get in he'd never get closer to Lance.

"Come in Keith!" he heard Allura kind of shout it from the other side and he walked in nervously seeing another cheerleader to the right of Allura.

She had hazelnut brown hair and light blue eyes and she seemed to have a somewhat light voice as she spoke.

"So why are you here?" Keith gulped holding himself back from telling the truth but he had no other reason to be here so he needed to think of one fast.

"W-well umm" Keith rubbed the back of his neck struggling to think of something as the girls looked confused.

"Well I just love stunting" he smiled nervously as the girls narrowed their eyes at him.

"Okay well you're in" Keith shot a confused look at the girl next to Allura who pulled out a piece of paper from her bag.

"Why am I wearing this then!?" He asked a bit too loudly but he was angry since the costume annoyed him so much.

"Well we thought more people might apply but since you're the only one we might as well let you in" Allura smiled but Keith was still confused.

He was handed a bit of paper by the other girl who looked at him smiling "I'm Shannon"

I looked down at the piece of paper, it seemed to be some sort of timetable.

"We have team bonding on Saturdays and you will get be informed before every game" she smiled again and Keith smiled lopsidedly.

"Uh okay" he didn't really think that he would have to do much but it seemed like he did but he didn't care he was finally gonna get closer to Lance.
...
Keith was relieved that the weekend had finally hit, he remembered that there would be a game on Tuesday so he wanted to relax over the weekend since his muscles were sore from the training that he'd done.

It was pretty basic but it was the first time Keith had done gymnastics since he was 13 which was just under 5 years ago.

He tried to fall asleep but he felt his phone vibrate and he reluctantly picked it up looking at his messages.

Allura 13:28: You comin over tonight???

Keith sat up panicking for a second but his muscles ached, he didn't want to go but he had to or else he might be dropped from the team.

He fumbled around his bed picking up his phone.

Keith 13:32: Yeah defo, when is it??

Allura 13:33: at 7

Keith breathed a sigh of relief he had around 5 hours to sleep so he could have enough time to get ready.

He ran downstairs as fast as his legs would let him which wasn't very and just going down the stairs was straining his muscles.

"Shiro I need you to wake me up at six!" He shouted half way down the stairs not being able to go further down but he was far enough to see Shiro nod.
...
Shiro shook Keith awake who was reluctant to get up "What!?" He shouted at his brother, his eyes still closed.

"It's six" he said calmly and Keith sprung awake falling off his bed.
"Get ready, I need you to drive me somewhere"

He said pushing his brother out of his room so he could get ready.

He still had an hour to get ready but if he got there early he could make a better impression.

He put on a red flannel shirt and skinny jeans along with a pair of black converse.

He could still barely move his arms or hands but he didn't really care at that point.

He could hear Shiro, starting up the car downstairs in the garage and he hurried downstairs.

"Where are we going?" He smiled at Keith who was flicking through his phone to look for Alluras address.

He finally found it and handed Shiro his phone who instantly started driving as he saw the address.
...
Keith walked out of Shiro's car and looked at his phone to see the time which was 6:23.

He knocked on the door and heard Allura shout from upstairs "One second!"

He waited outside for a minute or two just flocking through his phone until Allura answered the door looking down at Keith confused.

"Why are you here so early?" She asked him opening the door slightly more so he could come inside and he just shrugged.

"So anyway what do we do at these 'bonding sessions'?" He looked around Alluras house which was huge and mansion-like.

"We just play games and talk really" Keith kinda liked the idea better now, before he thought that they would be exercising or something.

"And why have them on Saturday?"
Keith asked but he though he probably knew the answer.

"Well there's no school and my parents are out of town so yeah" she smiled still a bit confused by why Keith was here half an hour early but she went along with it.

Keith sat down on the couch and Allura was getting snacks from the kitchen waiting for the others to arrive.

About ten minutes passed before Allura was ready with the snacks and she layed them out across the table.

There was a bowl of chips, packets of crisps and cups for drinks.

Allura sat down across from Keith picking up the remote for the T.V and laying it on the armrest of her chair.

There was a long silence between the two which made Keith feel incredibly awkward.

Another 10 minutes later people started to arrive the first was Shannon followed by Shay which confused Keith because she had never told him she was a cheerleader.

He didn't even see her at the game.
"Okay that's everyone!" Keith was confused by how little of them there was.

"Why are there only four of us" Keith brushed his bangs out of his eyes looking over at Allura as the other two girls sat down and Shay looked at Keith confused as well.

"Well there are three teams of eight but we've been losing some members that's why we let you in so quickly!" She smiled over at Keith who was starting to understand.

He leaned back into his chair as Allura switched on the T.V browsing the channels.