Act 9: Princess Melody

Moonlight Mask flies back as his mask is removed flying down onto a small platform of the tower as Ritsu goes down slowly and little by little walks over to him bringing herself down on her knees as she moves his had onto her lap.
'Moonlight...Mask...Moonlight. Mask...Yamato! Yamato!."
"Ritsu....No....I know who you are..."
Yamato gently reaches up to Ritsu's face putting both his hands on her cheeks.
"Melody..."
Yamato passes out dropping his hands onto his side.
"Ritsu..." X4 the girls all say individually.
'Ha....aaahhhhhhh...No....AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!'
Ritsu crouches in her back as she screams making a shield of light around her as she cries balling her hands into a fist as suddenly her tiara crescent is broken revealing a moon crescent on her forehead and a necklace around her neck with her long hair flowing  cherry blossom hair and a light lavender dress magically appearing on her body as her body glows. She held the crystal heart wand in her hand the Ruby flower Crystal on it and the dragon flame emerging behind her.
Tecna's eye widen."Our leader.."
Musa's eye widen as it changes scene from scene."Our friend..is..."
Flora's eye widen."We didn't see it this whole time..She's.."
Stella's eyes widen."Princes..Crystal...Melody.."
The dragon flame descends down as the crystal continued to be lit as Ritsu slowly opens her eyes with small tears falling down. meanwhile Usagi and Mamoru look up at the sky sighing..
I look around me and down at me then my hair.'what..happened to me..?'
I look down at Yamato putting my hands on his cheeks..'I...remember you now...my love....I remember..everything...huh? The watch...my grandfather's watch...its...going back in time...to the time...of tragedy....and pain....'
The world shifts to the moment of the Past..the Sad tragic past I was forced to forget..
I run with all my might looking around and around at the beautiful light kingdom.
"Wow..it looks so much..like Earth.." I touch the flowers as my light lavender dress flows and my hair as well.
I step into a small, garden behind the light kingdom and I follow the sound of clashing swords.
Knight 1:"You're doing well your highness!"
Kakeru chuckles."well of course! I have to get stronger!"
There swords clash constantly as stand behind a beautiful Sakura tree smiling and blushing a bit at the sight of the Prince.
'I remember...I had strict rules when it comes to going out of the kingdom walls. I remember grandmother...forbid me to ever visit the light kingdom...But...then I met Kakeru...everything changed..'
The knight leaves as Kakeru turned around.
"Princess..Crystal..Melody.. Should you really be out of the palace walls?" He held his hand out to me as I took small steps toward him
The young handsome prince turns around revealing his beautiful shade of Amber hair and eyes that look so lonely...yet..sad..
'It's princess Melody. And no. But I just..wanted to see you again..'
'From that moment..I consciously took his hand. I fell in love with him and I to,d myself I couldn't leave..so everyday..after the sun went fully up I alway visited him..'
I snuck out as the guardians that protect and watch over me stand behind me.
Everyone:"Going again, princess?"
'ah, no..' I blush a little as I smile."You must stay for today..an enemy is out there..we must keep a close eye on you.."
The war occurred with explosions and swords clashing everywhere.
I run with all my might as fast as I could gripping in my dress.'ha..things...shouldn't have come this way..'
The people of the light kingdom and the people of Crystal Tokyo have been corrupted I'm dark beings attacking the kingdom and the city itself as a being began to attack me when Kakeru stopped it.
'Kakeru..what's going on..?'
Kakeru comforts me holding onto my hand.
"We must run and find your grandmother...and your friends..the people here are corrupted.." He tugs onto my arm gently as we begin to run as he slashes each every single man that came up to him.
'Kakeru..'
'We...ran...and yet those witches attacked us..,then...Asheron....he hurt my friends....and then......him...I remember that mans 's sword splicing through him...I can't bare to remember...But..'
'I grab Kakeru's sword gripping it tightly with both my hands as I held it above my head.
"Melody!! No!!!" Neo Queen serenity's eyes widen as she reaches out too injured and weak to stop this incident,
'I will be there soon...my love...Kakeru..'
I moved the sword fast splicing it into myself as I pulled it out laying softly onto Kakeru with face laying on his chest and my hand onto his.