26) So The Games Begin

~Dean's Pov~

"Did I tell you to go after Kisa?"

"No..."

I crack the whip across Davis' back and he growls.

"Then why did you? Huh? Was it instinct? Do I need to beat the fucking shit out of you to get it through your thick skull? I said Kisa was my nuisance. Now stay shut, my mother is sleeping upstairs."

I crack the whip about five more times leaving six bloody slashes down his back.

He collapsed making the ropes that held him up cut into his wrists.

"Sam is gone, Davis. She's never coming back and if you keep it up I'll make sure you die slowly and painfully. Maybe I can set the bar on fire. Or I can slice off a limb or two with a chain saw. So many ways to dispose of you and to think all I need is just some finesse."

I throw the bloody whip down and straighten up my shirt. Sam thinks what she did was some good deed, but all she did take away more protection that Kisa had.

Jenny would be harder to kill, Zero...

That idiot, he would be even more hard to kill. But I can get him taken care of. All I need is a little help from an old friend.

I pick up my phone and dial Cleo. "Hello, Dean I knew you would be calling me soon."

"So you must already know what I'm going to ask then, Cleo."

"I do, but can you pay me the price that requires my services?"

I hate playing word games with her. "What do I need to pay this time?"

"I need eyes for my collection."

That sounds easy.

"Any color?"

"Green is in this season, after you give me the eyes I'll tell you the reward." I tsk. "Now now Cleo. You know I'll keep my word, why don't you tell me?"

"I guess you're right. Well the item I have for you is my latest creation. It's a dagger, the tip has been dipped in nightshade and other black magic. It can kill anything you want."

I smile from ear to ear. "When do you need the eyes, Cleo?"

"Get them to me as soon as possible and I'll get you the dagger in the same amount of time."

"Okay, I'll get them." I hang up and go over to Davis. "Well I need your animal instincts to dig up a grave." He glares at me but he has no choice. "Time to make one last visit to Sammy..."

~Kisa's Pov~

"Zero, move out of my face." He stares at me as I eat my breakfast. "I'm just making sure you're okay, it's not everyday someone faces a hell hound and lives to tell the tale."

"You're still mad aren't you?"

"What makes you say that?"

"You broke my mothers wooden spoon earlier when you were stirring the waffle batter. Now I'm pretty sure you you're not suppose to mix that hard."

"Eat your breakfast." He gets up from the table and I cut into the next waffle. "You know, when you manage to leave this house, you can always become a chef. You make some pretty tasty food."

"You think so? I guess I can dabble in that. Can I see your leg?"

I sigh and scoot my chair back. "Just can't have a peaceful breakfast now a days."

I lift my leg up and pull my shorts pass my thigh. Zero kneels down and examines the three hole scar.

"It's healed up, but I don't like that you'll have that assholes mark on you."