Chapter Two: The Mystery _hack

"Cipher? What does that mean?" I asked. Mabel threw a pillow at my face. "YOU CAN SLEEP IN OUR ROOM!!!" She screamed. Dipper shrugged. "It's a name of our *ahem* FRIEND. You seem alot like him." Dipper said, putting air quotes around friend. "Oh. So, can I call you..." I thought about the pencil I gave Dipper earlier. "Can I call you Pinetree?" Dipper grew silent. I turned to Mabel, who seemed to be shuffling away from me, towards the door. "Guys, why-" I started to ask. "It has to be a coincidence! She's too nice to be possessed by Bill!" Mabel told Dipper. "We have to check her eyes. If they're yellow, we throw her into the forest." Dipper said, reaching and grabbing a flashlight. I backed away. "Pinetree... What are you-" Dipper lunged at me and grabbed my head. Mabel held me still while I squirmed. Dipper shined the light in my eyes. "They're E/C!" He said, turning off the flashlight. Mabel let go of me. "I think we've found Bill's opposite." Mabel said. "Who's Bill?! What just happened! Start explaining, Pinetree!" I screamed. "Are you sure her eyes are E/C?" Mabel asked. I shrugged and curled up on the floor, not wanting Dipper to shine the lights in my eyes again.

"Y/N, wake up! We have exploring to do!" A voice screamed. No doubt it was Mabel. "W-What?" I stuttered. "You fell asleep on the floor." Dipper said as I looked up. It was all starting to come back to me. "What? How?" I asked. I don't remember trying to go to sleep. But all I dreamed about were these... triangle things. "After we checked your eyes, you fell asleep immediately. Best check them again." Dipper said, grabbing the flashlight. "Alright, fine. But this, this is the last time you check my eyes." Dipper looked again. "You dreamed about Bill, didn't you?" Dipper asked, clicking the flashlight off. "Is he a triangle?" I asked. "Yeah. Was it horrible?" "No. All it had was visions of a yellow triangle with a top hat, arms and legs, and a bow tie." I said. I grabbed my backpack. "That's Bill." Dipper said with a smile. "I SHIP THEM TOGETHER. DO YOU?!" Mabel screamed. Dipper blushed. "Quit talking about Billdip. It's never going to happen." He said. I sleepily smiled. "So, adventure?" I asked. Dipper nodded. I smiled a regular smile and put on my backpack. "Let's go." I said, following Mabel outside the store. "What's this place called?" I asked. "It's called the Mystery Shack! Except the S fell off, so, it's now the Mystery Hack." Dipper said. "Cool. So, where to?" Dipper and Mabel looked at each other and smirked. "I think we know the place." They said at the same time.