Chapter Three: The Statue

I liked that the leaves crunched under my feet as I followed Dipper and Mabel. It felt soothing. I was just following them blindly. "So, Pinetree, where we going?" I asked. "Oh. To the Statue of Bill." Dipper replied. "Is it anything like the Statue of Liberty?" I asked. "Nope. It's cuter." Mabel said. Dipper facepalmed. "Come on, Mabel." He said, still facepalming. "I was just kidding! I could never like a triangle!" I smiled. "So, if I call Dipper Pinetree, then what do I call you?" I asked. "You call me a nickname, and I'll bite your head off." I looked at Mabel. This was way different then her happy personality. She was smiling, so I knew she wasn't truthful about biting my head off. I nervously laughed. "Alright, Rainbows." I said. I could have given her a much better nickname, but she threatened to bite my head off. I mean, I knew she wasn't serious. But I'm not taking THAT risk. Mabel smiled. "I like that nickname. It makes me feel cute." Mabel said. Dipper facepalmed once again. "You be you, Mabel."

A half hour later, we arrived at the Statue of Bill. "Wow. You were not kidding, Pinetree. He really is a Statue. But how did he get into my dreams?" "Well, he lives in his own dimension; The Dreamscape. And it sorta allows him into anyone's dreams. But why he'd pick yours, I have no idea." Dipper explained. "I get it now." "Actually, there's alot more to the Dreamscape then anything Pinetree knows." A voice said behind us. I wondered if it was Mabel, but Mabel was beside me. And the Statue was behind me. 

(A/N Sorry for the shortish chapter. I'm planning a super long one for the fourth, so, I'll make it up to you guys)