Chapter Four: Two Ciphers

I dramatically turned around, because who doesn't like a dramatic turn around. It suddenly got very windy, and a big, yellow triangle floated up from behind the statue. "Hello, Pinetree! Who's your new friend?" It said. It took my brain about five seconds to realize that we both call Dipper Pinetree. "This is Y/N, Bill. Now go back to the Dreamscape." Dipper said in a threatening tone. "No! Um, wait. Don't leave just yet?" I said. The wind very suddenly just stopped. "Ah! You want to make a deal?" Bill asked, landing on the ground in front of me. "Sure, why-" Dipper pulled me aside. "Don't accept his deals." He said. "Why?" I asked. "You are basically dealing with the devil. Don't deal with the devil." Dipper shook me to emphasize his point. "Huh. You call her Cipher?" Bill said suddenly. "DON'T READ MY THOUGHTS, BILL!" Dipper shouted. He grabbed Mabel and started running. "Y/N... Don't deal with the devil!" Dipper yelled as he ran back to the Mystery Shack. "Yeah, yeah. I got it, Pinetree!" I yelled back. I smiled and stayed put. "Are you doing this purposefully?" Bill asked. "Yep. I make my own choices in life. Ain't nobody controllin' me." I said. I wasn't entirely sure, but I think Bill was smiling. "You really are a Cipher. You earned that nickname." "Pinetree gave it to me after I traded with him. I got them to be my friends." Bill and I both laughed. "But I am the original Cipher. Or else."

I started laughing. "Why are you laughing." Bill asked. "I'm being threatened by a triangle!" I said, still laughing. I felt a finger go underneath my chin. I immediately looked at Bill. He'd started floating. "Don't you dare laugh at me."