Soda Imagine

Gabby and I are in the car and we're listening to music. "We're going horseback riding, Soda?" Gabby asked. I looked over with one hand on the steering wheel and nodded.
    "You're really special to me, Gabby. I want you to experience the best things ever," I replied back, turning back to the road. "I'm glad you're taking me, Sodapop. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world," Gabby said. I stopped at a red light and took the time to plant a kiss on her lips.
    She smiled and turned back into her seat. I really adore Gabby. I then started to drive.
                      **************
    "Uh, Sodapop, this is really scaring me," Gabby said. We were on the horse. She was up front and I was behind. I had my arms around her waist and I was holding the ropes. "It's alright, I got you," I whispered in her ear.
    I felt her melt into my arms and relax. The horse was slowly walking. All I heard was the sound of the horses shoes clacking to the ground. "You Alright, babygirl?" I asked my darling girl.
    "Yeah, this is really fun, Soda," she said. I smiled and tightened my grip around her waist. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and while I controlled the horse. Every now and then, I'd plant kisses all over her.
     "Soda, stop that tickles," she'd giggle. I smiled as I controlled the horse to go forward, clacking it's shoes down the sidewalk. I'd never been happier with Gabby-the love of my life. I'd die if something ever happened to her. I'd never forgive myself if something happens to her. She will be mine and only mine—no one else's.
    I watched her eyes slowly close as she fell into a deep sleep.

Hey guys so this imagine was for Catlady628 I really hope you like it. Comment and tell me what you think. It was fun writing this one. I think you guys should give me some imagine ideas. I have nothing right now, that's why I'm only doing preferences. Please guys, comment or dm me some ideas. Thanks.
    Franjessica.