Slender Man

~Hiccup's P.O.V~

This is getting weirder and weirder, now this raven haired chick shows up knowing about Astrid's true colours and she was a victim too like me, which I'm soon to be because I'm being held against my own will.

"So you've been like me before?"I asked, as we're sitting on a bench. This stranger shows up looking for me and she knows about Astrid, but how did she know I was behind held.

"Yes, I've dealt this situation before"She sighs.

The questions I wanted to ask, as she's from Berserker Region.

"So, I-I-I got so many questions"I stammered, thinking what is my key question to this.

She chuckles lightly"please I have a lot of time, and mainly, this is why I'm here".

I raise my brow"how'd you know I was being held against my will?".

"Because I had to transfer to Berk High, I've been watching her. I tried to hide carefully and not being notice around. Astrid is not the person you thought was"She scowls, saying that last sentence.

"I know. I did some researched, and what I find was awful. The people she'd killed. I just couldn't stand why on earth she would do this"I sadly look down.

"We've been fooled by her game"She touched my shoulder"listen, I'm here to help and we're gonna figure out the plan to capture her and hopefully stop her from doing this terror".

I look up at her"how? She's very manipulative around people. She clearly got me good, and now she's threaten to kill my friends and family if I interact with the police".

"I know, she did that in Berserker as well, and god knows she's very persuasive"She shrug"trust me, it was a bloodbath, I can't believe she escaped without being notice".

"She has a mother still, I wonder she knows too"I said, wondering what are her parents like.

"She must know what's up. Don't you think it's weird that both of them moved around lately, so I wonder her Mother is clearly involved"Heather says, suspiciously.

"From what's worse, we need a plan. But how though"I though for a moment.

"Listen, Hiccup. Here's my number, keep in touch. Let me know she's on the move"

She then stand up and walk away"and Hiccup, be careful".

"You too"I sigh heavily, as this can be the Endgame.

"I must talk to Astrid either way, my feelings are really mixed up now".

I walk away from the park, then start jogging back home quickly.

***

I finally got home safely, and hoping not to be followed by Astrid. I over cross her line and I'm hoping she won't hurt any of my friends or family. Im glad Heather will be able to help me out for this but now I must call my parents first.

I walked inside my house, quickly reach out my phone and to call my parents. I called my Mother but her voicemail answer. Then I called my dad.

"C'mon pick up"I exclaim, listening to my dads voicemail.

"Great, either they're busy or just I don't know what. Wait where's Toothless?"I look around the living room and dining room.

Until suddenly I hear a creek upstairs, I stop of what I'm doing and took a deep breath wondering if Astrid is here. Then I hear footsteps coming down as it gets louder it made its way to the kitchen.

"If you don't mind, you think I can help myself"a low voice.

I squinted closely as I see a silhouette figure pouring himself a drink, I pull out my cell phone and activate a flashlight to the kitchen as I saw a man, grey haired, tall slender, and look very intimidating as well.

"Ah, now that's very impressive technology if you'd asked me"He said, chuckling, gulping a glass of juice as he approaches to me slowly as he sat down on my dads chair.

"Ha ha, may I?"He insisted sitting down looking at me.

"Who are you?"I ask, demandingly.

"Hiccup Haddock, isn't it?"

"I..how'd you get in?"I awkwardly move back a little to a nearby seat.

He chuckles"I have my ways".

"What do you want"I calmly asked"where's my dog?!"

"You have no idea who I'am, do you?".

I then think a moment about who is this man is and then suddenly the resemblance of this mans face, the slender figure.

"Detective Grimmel?"I stated.

"Not anymore, more like an Mercenary"He then comfortably sat back on my dads chair.

"Why are you here? In my home"I questioned

"You should know why"He responded.

"I don't know anything Sir"I said.

He sighs"oh come now Hiccup, Don't pay this innocent act".

"What are you talking about? I'm just an average student here"I shrug"and you're an uninvited guest".

"Well, let's just say a bird have told me that you're closely with Her"He leans forward.

"Her?"

"Enough of this nonsense! You know what I know what you're hiding"He accusing me about the person I know.

I scoffed"I don't know what you're talking about!".

"You're protecting her aren't you?"He smug.

"I'am not!"I snapped back.

"Now now, let's not fight about this"He leans back.

"Either that or you just break into my home!"I angrily look at him.

"Now I want you confessed that you're aiding and abetting to let this criminal succeeded her crimes"He stated.

"Look! You don't know her, but I do. She's suffering."

He rolled his eyes"She's a criminal that deserves to be rot in jail. Think about all the victims she'd caused and a lot of pain to their families. How would you feel if she killed one of your loved ones?"

I look over at the family pictures on the walls.

He then stands up"Listen Hiccup, if you help me out this case, she can be locked away, have a justifiable fare trial. Perhaps he can be locked around in a psychiatric hospital".

"I....look Astrid will kill anyone unless I talk her outta of it. Just please let me talk to her".

"Then you're asking for blood"He grumbles, walking himself out of my home.

"I'll try to convince her!"I shout out.

"No. Convince me that you can handle this task or else I have no other choice but to execute her myself, if she's planning another bloodbath".

Grimmel then left, leaving me with a lot of thoughts and difficult choices to make.

"Oh sh#t Toothless!"I quickly jog up to my room and saw Toothless peacefully sleeping as I saw a fart on his side.

"What I'm gonna do next? Grimmel is gonna get Astrid sooner or later..."