Chapter 3

A/N Sorry for not updating in a while, I have been busy and I don't know whether anyone is really enjoying it or not. Please tell me if I should carry on or not. Anyways, it's summer so im gonna try and do an update a day :) love ya ♡

"Joe! Are you up yet?" called my flatmate, Caspar. I grunted and he burst through my door, obviously wanting to open the curtains on me or something cruel like that, but when he saw me crying he came and sat next to me. "Joe, what's wrong mate?" he asked, looking concerned. Without saying anything I gave him my phone and he read the notification, "oh Joe, please don't cry. It's sad, I know it really is but it's not really your problem mate." He said, patting me on the back. I was angry.

"NOT MY PROBLEM, NOT MY PROBLEM?" I rose out of bed.

"Whoa bro, calm down. I didn't mean it in a horrible way." He put his hands up in defence.

"One of my fans is dying from a horrible disease that effects so many people and it's not my problem? Have you read the message? She lives for me, Caspar. I give her happiness. Caspar, I want you to contact her right now. I'm going to meet her and tell her how much she means to me. Okay?" With that I stormed out of the room to get ready. I was still angry but excited too. I was going to make a girl's dream come true...

Sorry it's short! I am spending my whole entire night writing so enjoy :) love yous ♡

●Instagram● @daisylovesxo

●Twitter● @daisylovesxo

●Kik● daisylovesxo

●Snapchat● daisylovesxo12

Feedback is appreciated, ideas welcome.

xox,

Daisy