Chapter 5

Daisy's POV

"Bethany! Bethany! Chummy, please wake up!" I called to my best friend who lay in the bed beside me. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes.

"What? What's the emergency?"

"It's not as such an emergency, more of a OMG moment!" I practically shouted with excitement.

"What kind of OMG moment?" she asked, emphasising the omg like I did.

"A OMG WE ARE GONNA MEET JOE FREAKING SUGG MOMENT!!" I couldn't hold it in, I was to excited. She stared at me for a minute,

"you are kidding me right? Joe would never come to a scruffy hospital like this, especially when he's so loved and famous." she finally said.

"That's what I thought, but turns out he wants to come to this scruffy place that smells like death and weariness."

"Really? Please tell me this isn't a joke, Dais."

"It's not, I swear down. THE Joe Sugg wants to meet US." she squealed.

"I can't wait! Ahhhhhh!" she grinned, "I'm still tired though, when's Sugg coming?" she asked.

"Soon, not sure exactly when but I know that its definitely soon."

"Damit, I need to meet him."

"I'll wake you when he comes, promise." I say, reassuring her.

"Okay thanks Daisy. Love you! WE ARE GOING TO MEET FRICKING JOE SUGG!" She squealed,I laughed as I watched her fall asleep.

A/N Sorry it's a short one! It's kind of a fill in for the minute! Next chapter is going to be a bit of a background story about me and Bethany, will be going up tonight also! Love yous ♡

●Instagram● @daisylovesxo

●Twitter● @daisylovesxo (not used much)

●Kik● daisylovesxo

●Snapchat● daisylovesxo12

Feedback is appreciated, ideas welcome

xox,

Daisy