Chapter 6

Joe's POV

I arrived at the hospital, eager to meet this brave girl as quick as possible. I parked my car and began to walk when I heard some squeals behind me, typical fangirls. "Oh my daze, you are Joe Sugg!" one squealed, "please may we have a picture?" I turned around and nodded, smiling politely at the lovely girls. I took a couple of selfies with them and then said goodbye and wondered into the big hospital. I looked around, confused upon where I should be going until a girl started talking.

"Hi Sir, how may I help you?" she smiled a big at me at me and shooed me to her desk.

"Um hi I'm Joe Sugg, here for Daisy."I smiled back.

"Ah yes right, wait a sec," she disappeared off down the corridor. After about 5minutes she came back and began to lead me down a long corridor, it smelt of tired nurses and sick children. All I could hear was children shrieking and crying, I hated it. She lead me through a kids section and an adult section until we found the teen section where she took me up a flight of winding stairs. After trekking, what felt like every where in the freaking hospital, she lead me up to a curtain that read 'Daisy Adamson'on the sign. She opened the curtains and I gasped...

A/N Ooo cliffhanger, don't hate me! Haha hope you liked it! Also I know it's super short, next one will be so much more longer promise! Love yous ♡

●Instagram● @daisylovesxo

●Twitter● @daisylovesxo (not used much)

●Kik● daisylovesxo

●Snapchat● daisylovesxo12

Feedback is appreciated, ideas welcome.

xox,

Daisy