Chapter 8

Daisy's POV

When Joe left, my heart broke in two. He was such a cool guy, so chill and sweet and well....fit. I knew I needed sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing this day was and how my dream had just come true...I met THE Joe Sugg. The one with over 2 million subscribers, the one with a beauty obsessed sister, the gamer, the charmer and most importantly, the one whom I love. I had to sleep though, I couldn't wait to talk to Bethany in the morning....

***the next morning***

"Daisy! Daisy!" my older sister called, shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see her beaming at me, "I have BIG news!" I hadn't seen Erin ages, she moved out a couple months back as she was 16 and I hadn't seen her since.

"Same! You first though!" I beam back at her.

"Okay, well I have a boyfriend....." she said as I motioned for her to carry on, "he is in a band, a very popular band actually."Knowing it wasn't going to be anyone like Niall Horan I sighed, "who?"

"Luke Hemmings...." I gasped, OH-MY-GOD THE LUKE HEMMINGS IS DATING MY SISTER, " he's from a band called 5 seconds of summer, you heard of them?"

"Um hell ya! They are only my second favourite band ever!!" Obviously after 1D. "They are amazing and I can't believe you are dating THE Luke Hemmings, ahhhhh!" she smiled.

"So what's your big news, sis?" I beamed brighter and told her all about Joe, she listened patiently to how amazing he was until it was the end of visiting time.

A/N Naughty Daisy! Not updating in over 2 days! Plus I come back with this crappy short chapter, sorry guys. I have been so busy and I made another wattpad and then forgot the password to this one and I thought I wasn't gonna be able to get back on it but I did it! Anyways, Erin is one of my best friends in real life and she requested to be in the story so here it is! Also, me and her made a wattpad where we will be writing a story on there to :) the name is: mrshoranhemmings_
please go follow and vote and stuff :) thanks guys! Ily all ♡ again sorry for the stupid fill in chapter and I will try and update more.
●Instagram● @daisylovesxo
●Twitter● @daisylovesxo (not used much)
●Kik● daisylovesxo
●Snapchat● daisylovesxo12
Feedback is appreciated, ideas welcome.
xox,
Daisy