Chapter 7

A/N Sorry for the nervous wait but here it is, enjoy ♡

Joe's POV

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, no hair but she was still stunning. I knew right from the start that this wouldn't be my last visit to this precious girl, I knew from that moment that I was in love with her.

"This is Daisy! I'll leave you two to it then," she smiled at both of us and left the room. I knew I needed to speak up instead of gaping about her appearance.

"Hi Daisy! I'm Joe, obviously..." she nervously laughed.

"Yep I knew that, Sugg. I love your videos so much!" she grinned, not a cheesy grin but a genuine smile. Her dimples showed and it made my heart melt a little.

"Thank you so much. Your tweet made me cry!"

"Aw sorry joseph! I didn't know a handsome lad like you cried," she winked at me, she was so chill and I loved it.

"I didn't know a beautiful girl like you could write such deep stuff," I winked back and she laughed.

"Oh haha Sugg, anyway I want to introduce you to my best friend. She lightly drew open the curtain beside her and another girl with no hair beamed at me.

"Oh-my-daze!! It's really you!"I could tell she wasn't as chill but she was nice and gorgeous so it was fine. "My name is Bethany!"

"Well hello princess Bethany," I bowed down to her, she laughed.

"Aw you are a charmer, Mr Sugg. May I have a picture because I'm about to head off to weekly scans," she made a sad face.

"Aw sorry to hear that, I would love to get to know you but another day, yeah? And sure, silly or nice?"

"Yeah defo. Both please," she chirped, obviously happier since I said I was coming back. With that we took about 5 nice selfies and 20 silly ones with double chins, tongues and all sorts. I kissed her on the forehead and she was taken away for scans, she squealed and I chuckled.

"Your friend is very sweet," I said to Daisy.

"And very weird once you get to know her but nice too," she smiled.

"I like weirdos just as much as the next guy does,"

"Well you'll love Bethany then!"

"And I'm sure you are pretty weird to," I winked cheekily. She blushed and changed the topic quickly.

"So you said you were coming back to get to know Bethany huh?"

"Not just that, hang around with you both more. You seem so chill and friendly and very beautiful!" she blushed wildly.

"Stop it, Sugg! You are making me blush!"

"Sorry your highness," she laughed as the nurse came in.

"Hey kids, sorry to disturb you but it's the end of visiting time I'm afraid."

"Why what time is it?" I asked curiously.

"10pm,"

"Wow. Times goes fast when you are having fun!" I winked at Daisy.

"Yep. Come back soon?" she replied, doing puppy dog eyes.

"Of course love, 11 tomorrow. See ya gorgeous!"

"What have I told you about making me blush, Sugg? Anyways see ya handsome!" And with that I walked out of the disgusting hospital and went home. I thought about Daisy all night, her face, her personality, her laugh, I loved everything about her. Gosh how I had fallen hard for her. With all that planted into my mind, I feel into a deep sleep on the couch. My mind whizzing with thoughts about my day and everything that had gone on.......oh how I do love Daisy.

I know it's a little rushed, but this took me forever so hope you liked it, lovelies ♡

DEDICATED TO BETHANY AND LAUREN FOR PUSHING ME TO UPDATE ILY GUYS XXX wattpads: lozzziiee// bethlovessugg69 :)

●Instagram● @daisylovesxo

●Twitter● @daisylovesxo (not used much)

●Kik● daisylovesxo

●Snapchat● daisylovesxo12

Feedback is appreciated, ideas welcome.

♡ILY ALL ♡

xox,

Daisy